Reviews for Still Learning
Robfan chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Let see if Alice tactic wil work getting them to talk to each other
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
This story is hard to swallow while well written its just to over the top. Bella was stupid who hides their kids her excuse doesnt cut it. It makes her less sympathetic and look like a terrible mother. Edward is an ass he has no redeemable qualites at all. A MOTHER would never consider him as a mate. He would mistreat her kids hell he doesnt even like Alices kids and they are related to him. Bellas interest can only be superficial at best as he is a jerk. Evolve your chracters because neither are likable
nherrera31 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Oh snap. It just got interesting. Can't wait to read more
flyrbrd chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Thanks!
banshee69 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Alice is an evil little woman, but hopefully her 'setup' will work for the best. I loved Bella's son calling Edward out on making his mommy cry.

Looking forward to Edward and Bella talking.

Sherry
Madmum chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I'm hoping Bella wasn't 'in' on Alice's plan. The next update can't come quick enough :))
jansails chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I think Edward will probably be even angrier with Bella for having Alice arrange the situation.
jansails/jan2
dev12586 chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Awesome
lanigirl96003 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
debslmac chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
stubborn Edward
queen cullen0527 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
hmm alice is trying to patch them up cute. please update again when u can.
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Uh oh! Oh well at least Edward survived watching his 2 nephews lol
nherrera31 chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Update soon, can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Hoping these two can get their act together and communicate. I really like your telling of this. It is YOUR story and I am enjoying it. Very different , two list souls searching for something, hoping they will realize in YOUR time that they can find what they are searching for in each other.
snowystar2 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Aw can't wait for the next chapter. Bella really screwed up there. Why hide your kids from someone? I know a lot of people that have kids and date. But their kids always went first, being up front with the person they are seeing that they have kids. Even my own mother, dated, but always up front that she had a kid. I didn't met them all of course, but they knew from the start that she had a kid.