Reviews for Devil's Island (SYOC)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Poisonous flying millipedes? Sounds like something from a bad scifi movie... I'll let it pass
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Wooooah woah WAIT A MINUTE, you're ending it there!? OMG what!?
Well I mean if that's what you want...
I understand that it's hard to come up with ideas.
Thank you for including my character in this journey and I'm sad to see it come to an end. This was fantastic. Absolutely brilliant.! I can't wait to read your next works.
I ship Jalph too lol!
Thank you for everything. :)
Lilac peach chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Thanks for all the great reviews guys! Its been fun writing but I have to end it there, I've got no more ideas! don't want to drag it out too much and ruin it! Love you all xoxoxox
IcyKaku55 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute... You are ending it there? Please don't. Please continue this is a really great story and one of the best syoc stories I've read. Please if you can keep writing.
h3rmi0ne chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Noooöooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's the end of the best fanfic ever :( thank you sooooooooooooooo much for ur Amazing writing. I loved the story so much and again thank you sooooooooooooooo much for accepting my oc and actually finishing the story unlike so many other oc's. I will defiantly be rereading this story later this month. U r a amazing author :D
Royalty Over Reality chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Yay! Explanations! I love the combination of the tsunami and the volcano together.
h3rmi0ne chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
OMG THAT WAS SOOO TENSE! Agggggg VOLACANO :) I loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Oh my gosh this is just so intense! I love this. I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been very busy. I really can't wait for more. This is fantastic. I'm a little scared about everything that's going on... I hope most of everyone will end up alright. Please update soon!
h3rmi0ne chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO TENSE! Poor gally and ralph l. POOR ALL OF THEM FOR EVEN BEING ON THE ISLAND!

AMAZING CHPTER IT WAS SUPER :D
IcyKaku55 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Looks like we found our 'shake thing' (too soon?) awesome job on the last two chapters. I wish they were a little longer, but you updated quick so that was good.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
This is still so good!
h3rmi0ne chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Awwww It was AMAZING
IcyKaku55 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
I have no clue about the Jack thing. But I still wanna know! Good chapter can't wait for more!
Royalty Over Reality chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Jack's cliff falling is completely perplexing me... if you just killed jack, I will come after you!
Royalty Over Reality chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Thanks for putting my idea in there! I'm excited to see if it works out.