Reviews for Inmate XIV's Sibling Challenge
TheDarkestZero chapter 1 . 2/7
I will definitely try this soon! The siblings would be Zexion (Ienzo), Repliku, and Xion with the father as Vexen (Even). Haven't decided whether to use their Nobody names or their real self's names.
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
*debates whether or not to take the challenge when I haven't even attempted your other ones e-e*

Meh. If I have time, I'll try. I need something to kick-start the author in me. I don't know who to choose. For the sake of other authors, I'll choose pairs that aren't too popular so I'll be using one or all of the following: Jasmine and Larxene (step-siblings, obvi. although it is possible to be biological), Alice and Olette, Sora and Ariel, Roxas and Hayner, Seifer and Aurora, OR Xion and Demyx. *thumbs up* Yeah. b('u'd) If I can do the challenge more than once, I probably will..Mhm yeah... *cough* Ja ne! (-)/

*.Pepper*.
Star-Shaped-X chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So . . . I am interested in doing this. :3 I have one concern though. I've learned via another drabble challenge that I'm terrible at word limits. Would it be possible to combine prompts to extend the limit? For example, if I had a chapter with both 'vacation' and 'dawn' with a six hundred word limit. Would that be okay? If so I'm definitely on board. :D If not, I'll at least draft something and see how it looks and try it. :)

By the way, the siblings I would take are Terra, Riku, and Repliku.
Kiryn chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hey, I'd love to take on a challenge about siblings! But I have a question; I want to use Terra and Aqua from one of my AUs, but would they still count if they're technically cousins by blood, even if they're raised pretty much as brother and sister (Terra's parents die when he's young, and so he's adopted by his uncle, Aqua's father)?
KingdomHeartsKeyBladeMaster chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I wouldnt mind trying this challenge :3 ..would roxas, ven and sora be ok for me to use?
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh man...I've taken on both this challenge and your Minor Character one, but I need to ask you about some things, and you don't have private messaging enabled. :/ Is there another Web site or something I can talk to you on?
Bluebird42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'd like to try with Sora and Roxas (unoriginal I know but I love it) but...does there have to be a word limit per chapter? (Sorry I've never done this before)
Yue Asuka chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I know I haven't finished my other challenge but... can I uses Vanitas and Xion as sibling? XDa
Cherished Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hmm... I'd definitely be interested in taking this! :) Sibling love is pretty much the best kind of love there is, me thinks. I can't guarantee that I'll actually do it, but I'll try to!

As for siblings... I'd like Kairi and Lea, if that isn't too much bother. Thanks in advance!