Reviews for A Fateful Night
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/4
Great piece from Adam's POV. Thanks for writing and sharing. :)

xo Shani
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
It's so interesting to see the beginning of this story from Adam's point of view. I think you do a good job here at capturing his spoiled-child voice, and at depicting how he became so selfish in the first place, with servants bowing to his every whim. His horror when he sees a face in the candlestick makes for a nice, creepy ending.
Woodspurge chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Cool story. I particularly like the glimpse of the servants' reactions to the curse, how shocked and terrified they must have been.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
this is a beautiful telling of the prologue to the movie! Poor Adam though
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love this! You perfectly captured the "voice" of a lonely, angry kid who can't handle the sadness and disappointments in his life. It's really, really well done. The scene of the enchantress and the curse was very haunting. I also LOVE the little moment of humor when he forgot his fear and started playing with the mirror like it was a toy - so realistic for a kid!

Really great one-shot!
FaerieTales4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is soo good!
ayu8n chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Very haunting piece! Great description on the prince's curse and his own perpective. I could really feel his despair and anger.
They way you wrote about the rose (or hour glass) was beautiful. I could see it in my mind as vividly as if I were watching it in a movie. You also wrote the objects very well, I especially liked Cogsworth.
Once again, great story!
Merry Christmas! :-)
eleventhdr4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
awesome! sad story of Prince Adam he was a cute but mean child. To think they have to suffer ten whole years like that :'
wolfblood chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I love it! I always wanted to know his perspective on the curse!