Reviews for Loyalty
Draki Shevio Nalombre chapter 1 . 2/13
THAT is the kind of Magic reveal I like *.* With brotherly love and proof of how much he would handle for them ! I really love it :D
Can I translate it in French please ?
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18
Fantabulous. Simply stupendous.
Reading this was greatly enjoyable. :)
And by the villain in the first episode of Sherlock, do you mean Taxi driver?
ToLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
My Gosh, Ive read this fanfic so many times already and it still brings me to near tears. This was amazing, great job!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Ugh, this was excellent. Loved it :D

(Especially the part where Gwaine was upset he couldn't say the speech he'd prepared. Perfectly Gwaine) :)
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I could have sworn that I reviewed last time I read this... Since I didn't...

Love this story. Gwaine knowing was a nice touch and healing the slap was a touch of genius that makes it so much easier for Arthur to forgive Merlin.
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
aww this was great. I almost wish it was drawn out a bit longer. great job!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I really liked this! Good job!
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Of course Gwaine knows... :)
lossofmerlin chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I really loved this story. Very heartfelt. I love reading about Arthur finding out about Merlin's magic... when he's not on his deathbed! I also love to read stories of the aftermath. I will be subscribing to you because you seem to really 'get' the friendship between Merlin and Arthur. Thanks for this amazing short story!
opal chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
good story, but I can't see Gauis giving Merlin a potentially fatal poison just to teach Arthur a lesson. I think it would make more sense to have Gauis give Merlin something that would knock him out (like a sleeping draft) and have Arthur stay with Merlin a few days during that draft and see what their lives are like.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Interesting, but I can't help but think it would've been pretty easy for Merlin to disable the enemies after revealing his magic without anyone getting hurt. This was probably the better method for Merlin to prove his loyalty though. Thank you for posting this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
They're not just friends, nor two sides of a coin. They are brothers.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was great. I very much enjoyed it. Can u write something simpler to this but Merlin actually gets killed. Have Gwaine know too, like in this one. Love Gwaine
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was amazing! Keep up the great wring!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014