Reviews for Loyalty
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/16
I really liked this! Good job!
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 4/25
Of course Gwaine knows... :)
lossofmerlin chapter 1 . 3/23
I really loved this story. Very heartfelt. I love reading about Arthur finding out about Merlin's magic... when he's not on his deathbed! I also love to read stories of the aftermath. I will be subscribing to you because you seem to really 'get' the friendship between Merlin and Arthur. Thanks for this amazing short story!
opal chapter 1 . 2/3
good story, but I can't see Gauis giving Merlin a potentially fatal poison just to teach Arthur a lesson. I think it would make more sense to have Gauis give Merlin something that would knock him out (like a sleeping draft) and have Arthur stay with Merlin a few days during that draft and see what their lives are like.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Interesting, but I can't help but think it would've been pretty easy for Merlin to disable the enemies after revealing his magic without anyone getting hurt. This was probably the better method for Merlin to prove his loyalty though. Thank you for posting this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
They're not just friends, nor two sides of a coin. They are brothers.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was great. I very much enjoyed it. Can u write something simpler to this but Merlin actually gets killed. Have Gwaine know too, like in this one. Love Gwaine
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was amazing! Keep up the great wring!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
HollyDawn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is really good! SQUEE! *fangirl moment* it's so cute and sweet! Please write more like these!
Ashling Alroy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Ohh! I can see Bonvilian a little! He's my favorite villain! Your story is great! Thank you very much!
misspink3000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
WOW! This was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! I normally go nuts at Merlin whump especially with a worried\caring Arthur and extra especially when it's a reveal fic but this was beyond a shadow of a doubt the BEST Arthur reaction I have ever read! You were completely brilliant! And just saying if you ever wanted to write more like this I would love it! And like I said especially with the same kind of Arthur reaction! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Yay! Lovely!
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I love this! Great write.