Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Angela3000 chapter 4 . 4/4
Please continue this!
lostiesgirl chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
A very good crossover, now if only there's new chapters, and wondering if you're going to have Hans involved in the plot
miskamimi chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Your story is just amazing.
No realy! It's amazing!
The characters are in-character(lulz), the feelings are perfectly captured and it's just...woah
I can't explain it it's just so good!
Hope you find time to write again and good luck!
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
LOVE IT!
Lianne Yoffa chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
This is awesome! Update soon!
Ark Angel H F B chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
pretty good so far... looking forward to the next one.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I'm starting to really like this story. I like how you made the parts that are close to the movie seem fresh and interesting, ooh, why are you so good at writing? *laughs*

Please update soon. :D
icemaxprime chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Wheel, what are you waiting for continue
Red Lily1 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Wow, this is great! I hope the Doctor will explain how Elsa's powers are some alien curse thing, and fix the winter...that'd be so cool!
La plume d'Eowin chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow ! I must admit that I devoured all the chapters of this story ! This is a very good fanfiction crossover, neither too much nor too little. It's when I saw a fanart with Elsa and the Sexy' Tardis that I'm interested myself in the crossover of these two worlds that I love and I was very surprised by the little fanfiction that there is on the site - especially that I'm French -. And indeed, it is a real pleasure to read you, because I understood everything ! ( Yes, I am proud of myself, huhuhuhu Uwu ) 'waiting for the next chapter ! :D
xoxox from Paris 8D
MLP Mike chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I should have signed in to leave a review, sorry about that. Anyways this fanfiction is really good so far. The Doctor is such a complex and interesting character and you have managed to portray him in a way thar isnt just believable but incredibly fun. Update soon and keep up the good work.

- Mike
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Cute! I'm glad you made the Doctor notice Elsa's behaviour - it's something canon Doctor would do! Very nicely written :)
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Slightly darker, but in no way worse! A lovely chapter! Chapter threeeeeeee here I come! :)
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is so good! I loved it! Your writing style is great and THIS PLOT :D

To chapter two!
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
The Doctor sees something, will he figure out Elsa's secret? When will we get to see bad*** Anna?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »