Reviews for Continuum Shift
Ectis chapter 24 . 6/18
I do highly recommend rewriting it, or if not that, then opting to really plan out what you want to do with the story.

I admit that the last few chapters have been a little... lacking. They haven't been roping me in as much as the original chapters; for me, it was Morgan's other personality taking over in the fight with Mustafa.

The major issue you're doing is that you're trying to do a little too much. You've changed the storyline immensely by having the whole "Morgan as Shepherd's tactician", with Robin coming in later. This would've been fine as a concept; you could've done the story just focusing on this one change.

But you've taken on a few too many storylines and changing a bit too much, including introducing the children far too early. The concept behind it is interesting, with a sort of switcher, but it does get a little confusing.

Take a break, update when you want to. You aren't in any obligation to write the story for us.
Ectis chapter 21 . 6/18
Lyon and Eirika, am I right?
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 24 . 3/14
I'll agree, you have lost your spark. I'm assuming the review you mentioned is from Renescene? She/He does have a point. The plotline has become convoluted quite a bit. I've been lost the past few chapters, though I attributed that to monthly updates.

Now as for the whole haitus get-your-spark-back mumbo jumbo, I'm not sure I'd agree. I personally think that even when the going gets tough, you keep pressing on. I was frankly bored with the last few chapters of my most recently finished fanfic. But a writer has to press on, no matter what. True, me and you are different people. My beliefs are different than yours and our drives may not be equal. But still, give what I said a ponder. Don't become one of those writers who leaves half finished fanfics laying around.

Whatever it is you do, best of luck!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 23 . 3/1
100 followers eh? I think that calls for more frequent updates!

It was an alright chapter. A distinct lack of much happening. Though Anna was there, so Huzzah!
Renascence-A chapter 23 . 3/1
The story was alright in the beginning, but your efforts to rewrite the entire plotline made this story convoluted and disappointing overall. Look, you might as well give up on writing this story. There's little to no potential to the remaining storyline and you've failed to hook me into the story or even keep some of the elements of the story understandable.
Renascence-A chapter 5 . 3/1
Look, I like Lucina as much as the next guy. She's an okay character. However, when every single story ships her with the character avatar, it gets cliched and boring real fast.
Very nice story. It would be nice if there was a bit more clarity on the various character groups since they are spread out for now, but overall very well written. Hopefully you'll be able to update more frequently lol.
Nine chapter 21 . 1/31
Cynthia is Sumia's daughter, who reads "Tales of the Ribald War" (something along those lines), which is loosely translated from "Genealogy of the Holy War". Doomed Prince would obviously be referring to Julius, but Ishtar was hardly a savior, much to my regret.

Alternatively, you could be trying to use Eirika and Lyon, both of whom fit the titles; Eirika's endgame title is even "Restoration Queen" and Lyon is obviously the doomed one...

I was wondering where Robin was; I thought you were going to do a sort of bi perspective switching, alternating between Robin and Morgan, instead of bringing Robin into play 20 chapters after the story starts, but I've no complaints.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 22 . 1/30
Monthly update, woo hoo!

"The basic rules don't apply to every weapon as they can all have different properties."
Remember this for as long as you write FE fanfiction. This is a golden rule

Good chapter! I like you portrayal of Cynthia. Not over the top at all. Very refreshing.

Can't wait until next month!
Az-Bebere chapter 21 . 1/13
Good to see you're back! …Or it could be me who's exceedingly slow ; I await to see what will you do with Robin :D
I'll take a stab in the dark and say that the story is lifted from The Sacred Stones, and that the two characters are Lyon and Eirika. It also could conceivably be Yurius and Yulia from Genealogy of the Holy War but Yurius is perhaps not enough of a tragic figure…and Yulia perhaps not prominent enough in the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Erika and Lyon from fire emblem the sacred stones
A bladed fan chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
You are referring to The Sacred Stones. Princess Eirika and Prince Lyon (At least, that is the closest i could get. Lyon doesn't get saved in the end, but i can only assume that it was a bastardized version of the actual events.)
pureshadow013 chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
So now we have the Fell prince and his pega pony princess, interesting
Three fish chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
It is either a reference to Sacred Stones and Eirika and Lyon, or it is a reference to Genealogies of the Holy wars and Ishtar and Julius.
agent of.chaos chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Major spoilers to an old fe game. Were you referring to Sacred stones, in which prince Lyon is possessed by the demon king and forced to sacrifice his own life force, but is stopped by princess Erika whom he loved?