Reviews for but in the end
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Well written and tugs at the heart strings. This is a well thought out scenario of Tsukasa and Tsukushi's future. The ever faithful Rui waiting in the wings for the moment Tsukushi realizes she picked the wrong man to love.
Adam Park chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
belle fic !
TheSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That's a very beautiful story... I loved it!
LoVeLyBaBy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
eh, no comment... that was just too good. -
H2OMeLoN4eva chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow! I'm breathless...good luck surviving the rest of med school! Byee!
sweetdragonlily3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
hey i know you made this thing a couple years ago but i just read it and i realli likd it. ur realli talented!
Risquex chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
OMG i love this! and itz only one chapter! u only did that in just one chapter and i can never do that... but that is so awesome! i also read baka only the first 2 tho hee hee...write more
X-Zai chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Yay! R/T! I love it!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
D
Not so SilentReader chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I know this is one of the older fics but it just seemed to fill me with relief...no idea why...must be because tsukushi finally realizes Rui's love and all...love ur fics
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I liked this story. I didn't like Tsukasa though . It seems a lot easier for people to make Tsukasa the "evil and violent" one. Maybe you could continue this story with Rui and Tsukushi's life? I can't get enough of Rui and Tsukushi :) Love this story!
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
YAY! I loved it!
kaida chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Interesting! Kinda sad about them two, but I know, you don't really write Tsukushi/Tsukasa romances. You could probably continue this story, but I don't where you'd go with it.
Angel72 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
great fic!

*sigh* wish u made it continue on longer..

rui and tsukushi!
Angel chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
hm...finally she is with Rui...