Reviews for The Aluminum Christmas Tree Affair
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
What a trip down memory lane! My Aunt Millie had a silver aluminum tree with the motorized disk on the floor that lit the tree in red, blue, green, red, blue, green. I probably watched Man From UNCLE on her TV while the adults had coffee in the dining room. Sigh. Excellent story as are your others. I'm happily working my way through them.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Of Course THRUSH would stoop to sabotaging the very symbol of festive holiday glee. Clever birds of The Holiday Rush co. Of course, we have some pretty clever guys on our side, too. Delightful plot. And how very sensitive and sentimental of Solo to understand his partner's need for a really good cup of tea.
Susieq chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very funny. Knew there must be a reason I hate aluminum trees.
MLaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Like you, am still catching up. Life moves very differently now, but at least is still moves. I enjoyed this thoroughly and as Westel said, 'thanks for the fix!" Merry Chrismas my friend!
Westel chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for my Christmas U.N.C.L.E. 'fix'! I swear, you could write a million episodes and I'd read every one of them! Merry Christmas!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was such a unusual plot by Thrush and very enjoyable and funny story. Thanks for the smile