Reviews for Spies and Lies over Coffee and Cereal
Jot70 chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Jamie’s deep compression in those last words of chapter one, he is such a sweetheart!
Jot70 chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Oh, sweet, sensitive, bright Jamie!
Neano chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
Wow! I can’t believe this is your first fanfiction. Was wonderful. I enjoyed it so much. I was so happy today to find you, on a list of favorite authors from another authors page. So I started on your authors page and I will work my way up until I read them all. It’s so great to find a new author to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
CindyDee chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
Never would have guessed who was the DC connection in this! Nicely done! And a wonderful happy ending/beginning for all. :-) (I can believe this is your first fan fiction, I am in awe)
CindyDee chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Way to go Francine!
CindyDee chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Jamie was always the perceptive one. And I feel for the poor guy, I hate soggy cereal. :-)
Pamkins86 chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Loved this story. I was always wondering how Katie came to be in some of your stories. I love how you showed their affection for each other as well as for their family. Great first story. Awesome job on this story!
LadyKnowledge chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Great story, well done :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Just found this story. SMK fan and really enjoyed reading your story. I think you did a great job keeping to their characters from the series. This would have made a great episode.
LanieSullivan chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Very nice! Never would have pegged Smyth for being a bad guy. For all his gruffness, he always seemed like deep down he was a supporter of Lee and Amanda's partnership after Stemwinder. Interesting twist. I never would have thought of it.
LanieSullivan chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
hehehe. Love that Francine found out about the baby before the marriage. Her reaction was priceless!
Great job on this.
LanieSullivan chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Nice!
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Interesting take on why Jamie kept himself distant from Lee. Never thought of it being because he'd already figured out the truth on his own. Moving on to chapter 2 now.
celestemcdonald171 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Awesome I loved it
heintz571 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
This was a wonderful story to read and I like how you pulled everything together. Katie is a fantastic character and I can't wait to read more about her. Well Done