Reviews for Observing through the Mask
TerraKH chapter 4 . 4/9
*Sniff*, Gaius...seriously, I can't honestly believe that while Lancelot, Gwaine, AND Arthur died in the series, GAIUS of all people lived through the whole thing. I tell you, Gwaine's death really ticked me off. They rushed it and gave it no time to build up or sink in. And he was my favorite -_-

Anyway, I think the only reason the prophecy came true was BECAUSE Merlin knew about it. Seriously, if he hadn't known, then he wouldn't have been so hostile to Mordred, and he probably wouldn't have turned bad. Way to go, Kilgarrah...
4Eirlys chapter 4 . 3/6
I'm sorry for being a bit irregular with my reviews, (I really do read all of your chapters) its just that I havent had much time, and I sometimes forget to look at my favourites...
Anyway, now I understand how you felt about Gwaine! You made my cry when Gaius fell into the water... but is he actually dead though, or is that simply my wishful thinking?
Anyway, it was a great two chapters, and update soon please!
4Eirlys
TerraKH chapter 3 . 3/5
Gaius...*sniffs* I did not expect that from the way the chapter started out. Wow. I don't even know what to say, other than nice writing. Ugh...
Aerist chapter 4 . 3/4
OMG that just broke my heart poor merlin *sobs* but great work on the characters and emotions - off to go read something happier before the tears start
saroura92 chapter 4 . 3/4
'(((((( no not Gauis :'(
LFB72 chapter 4 . 3/4
Powerful stuff, some beautiful analogies full of pathos and pain.

I wonder if Arthur didn't know Merlin's secret would he have felt the need to drug and truss him up in his grief - is that not demonstrating some fear, in respect to what a mourning warlock could do? SO sad, Merlin should not be left to suffer alone - or think he is alone.
grayember13 chapter 4 . 3/4
:( Poor Merlin!
fariedragon chapter 4 . 3/4
Yes I think they will
mersan123 chapter 4 . 3/4
Hey Dragon. Fantastic chapter! Very angsty and so so sad (sob). I would like to see Merlin get closer to Mordred if only for the fact that Mordred has a decent understanding of who Merlin really is, what he has done and what he has to face each day in hiding his secret and destiny. Merlin needs someone! If not Mordred, then Arthur needs to step up to the plate - maybe. But as you stated, would Merlin be able to forgive him for not telling him he knew his secret. Be interested to see how you take the story from here.
Many thanks once again for a great update.
staymagical chapter 4 . 3/3
This was a really good chapter. I can clearly see the grief merlin feels and wow just poor Merlin. Hope you update soon cause I cant wait!
DeathGoddesses chapter 4 . 3/3
Please let them get closer. Merlin needs someone who can understand the pain he is going through. Please dont me tell you just killed off gauis.
b
AnotherBook chapter 3 . 3/2
Please update soon! This is getting really good!
Quinn1989 chapter 3 . 2/21
How can you ASK if we like this?

We are all sitting here, shocked by what you did, praying that it will come untrue, that our fears will not become reality.

Quinn