Reviews for Out of Order
I had the flu a few years ago and it must have been the same exact strain Sharon has. Because holy hell, I wanted to die.

I especially love the Rusty perspective parts. Poor thing just wants to take care of Sharon but has no idea how. Those two are adorable :)
pennanomino chapter 2 . 2/25
loooovvveeee it! I think you did a great job with the tone for each characters, the writing fits their personalities perfectly. Please write another chapter, and definitely write another fic!
NightingaleTear chapter 2 . 2/2
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing even once while reading those two chapters! This is so hilarious and (yes, I'm aware I am repeating myself here, but I hope you won't mind ;) ) so amazingly written! I mean, I love the drama and the angst - because obviously you do that perfectly - but this light and humorous story is just as amazing and soooo entertaining! So, uh, please, please add the third chapter? It sounds waaay too much fun not to be written and read, and also doesn't Rusty deserve to see Sharon recover after being so sweet (any maybe going a teeny tiny bit overboard, but oh boy, sooo funny!)?
lucyinthesky chapter 2 . 1/27
Pleeeeeaaaasssee go on with your writing! Its such a wonderful story, I really love the way, you are describing Sharon! Its nice to let her be grumpy about the flu - she is such a strong woman, and of course she is angry, when she got ill. You do a great job with this story - please, keep on! Greetings from Austria!
shakespeare304 chapter 2 . 1/25
I am laughing so hard at the part about Rusty panicking when Sharon stop coughing.
DD2 chapter 2 . 1/25
Great chapter! Poor rusty is so worried! I can't wait to read chapter 3!
murphycat chapter 2 . 1/25
Sharon is being...Raydorish. Rusty is right in this case.
SilverSnowdrop chapter 2 . 1/25
hahahaha i'm so glad there's a second part to this. Rusty's POV was just beyond funny. impatient!Rusty is the best: 'Sharon took the Advil half an hour ago why isn't she all better now?! She must be taking it wrong.' So is panicky!Rusty, haha I'm still laughing... 'Sharon is coughing, why is she coughing so much? Wait... why isn't she coughing anymore, is she dead?' Hahahaha oh god I'm not sure *he* will survive this. She might kill him. But the best part is, all this thoughts are totally valid, too, for a teenager freaking out. Valid and hilarious :-D. And oh I hope he tries to get her an acupuncturist *laughs like an idiot*.
Grumpy!Sharon is also the best. Her inner monologue made me grin the whole way through. I love how she feels touched at Rusty's concern but also wants to kill him. And omg what is that about the 911 operator? I have to know! Haha please continue.
Oh, come on - go for Chapter 3 - you can't leave Sharon in this condition. I think she should wake up and find Dr. Morales leaning over her. Scare her silly.
katjan12 chapter 2 . 1/24
This is just to adorable. You really need to finish that last chapter.
I loved Sharon's sarcastic internal monologue, I with we had more of that kind of Sharon on the show. I think sarcasm from her would help lighten the character and add another facet to her personality.
Lol, maybe you need to apply for a job as a writer for the show! ;)
airlock goddess chapter 2 . 1/25
This story could go on forever as far as I'm concerned! It's brilliant the way you have 2 clearly delineated characters thought patterns captured. Of course Rusty would sweetly overreact due to his fear that Sharon might leave him. Now maybe another appearance by Andy ...? (Pleeeeeeeeease?)
rosabelle317 chapter 2 . 1/25
Ahahahahaha. Oh thank you thank you, helpless gigglefits were exactly what I needed tonight and this has become my go-to story whenever I need cheering up. :D

Rustyyy. *dies laughing* His concern is adorable. I love how he thinks he's being the best child while Sharon's screaming internally for him to JUST GO AWAY and he just chalks it up to her being a terrible sick person. The best part is how he keeps noticing it and then just goes "wow, Sharon is REALLY grumpy, I should offer her tea or soup or a blanket or an ambulance omg so grumpy" hahahaha oh my god.

... but Rusty covering her up with the blanket and then hovering over her while she sleeps is the sweetest thing even if it's completely unnecessary and the exact opposite of what Sharon actually wants.

And then sick, grumpy, about-to-murder-Rusty Sharon is *hilarious.* Just... every thought she has, but in particular mercy killing and Rusty driving her to the point of needing psychiatric care. (And aww, her cranky internal monologue thinks of Rusty as her son.)

I do hope you finish it because I was totally looking forward to the 911 call... but since you seem to work on this story while you're sick, I hope you can do it while remaining in good health. :D
adama-roslinlove chapter 2 . 1/24
I absolutely loved this chapter! Hope you post chapter 3 soon!
Raydor Fan chapter 2 . 1/24
Loved it!
Force Unbroken chapter 2 . 1/24
THERE'S MORE! :D

Oh my gosh, you cannot even begin to imagine how excited I got that this had been updated. Yay for more sick!Sharon and concerned!Rusty! Not that I want Sharon to be sick - poor woman's been through enough as it is - but... This is just so fantastic. How could I *not* love it?

I think my favorite thing about this whole story - y'know, other than the fact that Rusty is literally panicking and it's the most adorable thing ever - is how ridiculously *snarky* Sharon's whole internal monologue is. When I got to the "Do you need anything?" *A mercy killing.* "I'm alright, thank you" part, I literally laughed out loud, no lie. So funny! I think Sharon's capacity for snark is severely underdeveloped in the show. Don't get me wrong, I love take-no-prisoners Raydor, but snarky!Sharon is just priceless. So happy I get to see her here!

You do realize there must be more though, right? I mean, I need to see the part about the baffled 911 operator, and Sharon has to get better and stop feeling terrible and scaring the heck out of Rusty at some point, right? Please? Pretty please? I'll love it like Sharon loves wine and high heels and Olaf loves warm hugs! *bats eyelashes adorably*

Fantastic as always!