Reviews for Out of Order
kait.young.33 chapter 2 . 10/12
I loved the heck out of everything in this story except for one thing. I doesn't feel finished... :-(
I loved Sharon's five circles of hell lol, who knew she had it in her to be so melodramatic :-)
I also loved poor Rusty worrying about her, and his true concern when she was in her room and stopped coughing and he truly didn't know what to do. That was so sweet!
Looking forward to reading more of your stories :-)
Thanks so McHugh for sharing and here's hoping this gets a further chapter sometime soon
Kait x
Sirnonenath chapter 2 . 1/9
This had me laughing with glee at Rusty's reaction (sorry Sharon!) but it was also like the sweetest thing ever. The dual perspectives were wonderful. I loved every word!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
LOL - Oh, Rusty! Sweetheart! Grumpy!Sharon is a pretty adorable depiction of Sharon here - and I love reading Rusty's perspective and thoughts on the entire situation... :)

That said, clearly - writing is all about context because good gosh - I did a GIANT double-take at the "patient zero of an Ebola outbreak" line. Welp.

I do hope she feels better soon, and if there ever shall be a 3rd chapter - I will gladly read it, but if not, I'm sure my imagination will resolve all of this as hilariously as possible with your little hints (and a baffled 911 operator). XD
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
LOL - I am just giggling and laughing here - please don't mind me. *cackling at sarcoidosis, which... speaking from personal experience... NOT a tropical bug - Sharon but an systemic inflammatory disorder that COMMONLY affects the lungs among other organs* :)

But I love the hilarity of this - and the interspersed internal!Sharon's murderous thoughts and the external attempts to NOT!murder her somewhat-sweet/aggravating worried foster son, who she blames for this. XD
DaughterOfAres chapter 2 . 8/12/2014

Then again I honestly don't know how you could make this story better. In my determination to read all your stories today you've taken me from ALL THE FEELS to DEATH BY LAUGHTER!

These too...I also think Rusty needs to get sick because watching Sharon mommy him (because as a male with zero pain tolerance and a teenager he will need mommy'ing) would be hilarious. Especially, with her thoughts still in this sardonic mode. Of course, she'd feel bad for those thoughts when he truly looked miserable, but I'm sure she'd do a tiny victory dance over turnabout being fair play and all.

These two...I love them. I love the way you write them. They're wonderful. And now I may have to go to the ER because I may have been laughing so hard I cracked a rib.

As always, excellent story! Thank you, SO, SO, much, for writing and sharing it.
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
My ribs hurt from laughing so much. And I haven't even moved on to the next chapter! There are so many great lines in this story I can't pick just one. This story is just...HILARIOUS does not even cover it.

I'm sure I have more to say, but I really only reviewed this chapter and not everything at the end because I needed a break from laughing, and OMG...*dies laughing*
WritersQuill chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Oh god. Love this story. Oh Rusty! Hope you update soon. Lots of fun to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I had the flu a few years ago and it must have been the same exact strain Sharon has. Because holy hell, I wanted to die.

I especially love the Rusty perspective parts. Poor thing just wants to take care of Sharon but has no idea how. Those two are adorable :)
pennanomino chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
loooovvveeee it! I think you did a great job with the tone for each characters, the writing fits their personalities perfectly. Please write another chapter, and definitely write another fic!
NightingaleTear chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing even once while reading those two chapters! This is so hilarious and (yes, I'm aware I am repeating myself here, but I hope you won't mind ;) ) so amazingly written! I mean, I love the drama and the angst - because obviously you do that perfectly - but this light and humorous story is just as amazing and soooo entertaining! So, uh, please, please add the third chapter? It sounds waaay too much fun not to be written and read, and also doesn't Rusty deserve to see Sharon recover after being so sweet (any maybe going a teeny tiny bit overboard, but oh boy, sooo funny!)?
lucyinthesky chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Pleeeeeaaaasssee go on with your writing! Its such a wonderful story, I really love the way, you are describing Sharon! Its nice to let her be grumpy about the flu - she is such a strong woman, and of course she is angry, when she got ill. You do a great job with this story - please, keep on! Greetings from Austria!
shakespeare304 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I am laughing so hard at the part about Rusty panicking when Sharon stop coughing.
DD2 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Great chapter! Poor rusty is so worried! I can't wait to read chapter 3!
murphycat chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Sharon is being...Raydorish. Rusty is right in this case.
SilverSnowdrop chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
hahahaha i'm so glad there's a second part to this. Rusty's POV was just beyond funny. impatient!Rusty is the best: 'Sharon took the Advil half an hour ago why isn't she all better now?! She must be taking it wrong.' So is panicky!Rusty, haha I'm still laughing... 'Sharon is coughing, why is she coughing so much? Wait... why isn't she coughing anymore, is she dead?' Hahahaha oh god I'm not sure *he* will survive this. She might kill him. But the best part is, all this thoughts are totally valid, too, for a teenager freaking out. Valid and hilarious :-D. And oh I hope he tries to get her an acupuncturist *laughs like an idiot*.
Grumpy!Sharon is also the best. Her inner monologue made me grin the whole way through. I love how she feels touched at Rusty's concern but also wants to kill him. And omg what is that about the 911 operator? I have to know! Haha please continue.