Reviews for Memories of Madness
Freya922 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Bravo! I really enjoyed every minute of this! Loved hearing more of Sam's story from that missing year, though it was heartbreaking, and seeing 'Zeke' show up, too.
Freya922 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I would so love even just a few of the truths that get discussed in this chapter to come out in season 9! You are echoing my head canon here...
Freya922 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I am loving this! I love both brothers, but often long to know more about Sam's headspace. This is really satisfying that need to know more especially about that post Dick Roman period. Humor is fun and angst so well played. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh, you have got me intrigued! I'm in the middle of a horrific pile of work - I'll have to use your chapters as rewards for reaching certain milestones. :) I haven't read near enough about what Sam was going through during the 'Purgatory' period, and am eager to read your take on it. Poor boy. :(
Littlefish chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Great story. I am so glad you decided to write a multi-chap fic. I enjoyed it immensely. I really liked the doctors parting thoughts on the boys. He knows what is so obvious to all us fans (but often seems annoyingly forgotten by the boys) that they are only complete together. Good job on this fic. Thanks for sharing.
Littlefish chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
No more moaning Marty. I wonder if the boys have ever experienced a nice and calm salt and burn. Probably not. On to find out how squashed Sam's brain really is.
Littlefish chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Good chapter. Glad the boys finally hashed things out. It made perfect sense and was very much in charachter for both boys.
reannablue chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
This story was wonderful and I am sad to see it end. Your take on the struggles Sam had made total sense to me. I look forward to more stories from you :)
hotshow chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
This story was very good. I hope you will write another Supernatural story. Thank you.
lmrourke chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
A thoroughly enjoyable story! It had a great Sam back story which I think mirrors many fans "head canon" and was well written, interesting, and totally in character for Sam and Dean. Can't wait to read more from you! _
murphy9202 chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
I really liked this story. You did a great job.
Colby's girl chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Loved every chapter! Looking forward to your next piece.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
What a nice ending! Dean still hasn't come clean about Zeke but I can't blame him in a way. Really like the way you write and really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and all the research, time and love for the boys.
zekeschance chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Marty wasn't a happy camper was he. Loved the conversation between the boys about their times apart. Your attention to detail is so appreciated. Describing how they were digging and Dean wiping down the shovels. Just really fleshes out the story and lets the reader know how much work they have to do. Thanks!
reannablue chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Terrific chapter. The talk was really in character and quite plausible. I'm loving the physically hurt Sam twist. Great job!