Reviews for Candle in the Window
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/16
wowowowoow that was bloody adorable perfect
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ogg laugh at end.
All ogg has to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Girrlll this was good, maybe took good with tha steamy parts cue well...they aren't even married yet and well i found it a little awk, but all in all great fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Adams7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was SOOOOO adorable (though I kind of skipped over the steamy bits)
Now I wanna see Elsa scolding Anna and Kristoff.
NicPie chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aww.. That was very, very sweet. :) I'm happy that they both made it home and Anna can feel better knowing they're safe. Nice job, Bri. I really enjoyed it.
rosezlvr chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Kissi chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awwww this one was longer and I love it so much you should do longer ones more often because this is just precious and golden and perfect and you've got the characterisation just right. Urgh seriously I love you so much for this right now!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was so emotional. It's so easy to buy Anna's fear of being alone and her inability to sleep or eat when she worries like that. Wonderful piece.
Carrie Asagiri chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You did it again! You just kill me with feelings! I'm not complaining at all. I just love it as any fic you write about Frozen. Keep with the great work!
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is SUCH an emotional roller-coaster! (in a good way; I've read this before, and I love reading it again). I really love digging more into Anna's psyche, rather than just having her be the awkward, adorable princess we all know and love (nothing wrong with that, but this story is a refreshing change). And I can only imagine how emotionally draining it was for her, being haunted by her parents' death, plus Elsa's absence via same route, PLUS Kristoff's delayed return... poor thing. You can really feel for her in this fic, and I appreciate you for consisting staying true to the story, settings, and characters. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was really good and sweet! Made my stomach flip! Adorable
Quizer chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I like this story, though I'm pretty sure Elsa *can* actually make sure any ship she's on doesn't meet a grisly end like the one her parents are on. Taking control of the wind and rain may be beyond the purview of her powers and turning a heavy rainstorm into a blizzard may be more than counterproductive, but she could freeze the seas around the ship and just wait it out. Being capsized by monster waves is something she could easily prevent.
Amongthegreats chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was so sincere and utterly lovely. I could feel Anna's longing and the ending, gah it was beautiful. Artfully done, bravo!
Obscure-Reference-Girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014