Reviews for Eight Continents For Eight Koopas
Walkazo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
It's great to be reading your parodies again! But the ending seemed a bit rushed.

Anyway, I loved the part with the chinese kids talking about Shigeru Myamoto, especially since his newest game, "Super Paper Mario" actually has a chinese dragon (of sorts).

Later!
Deanna625 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow! Great Story!

I hope you get a lot of reviews!

Just promise me one thing...

REVIEW MY FIC! ...Pretty Please?

Keep it up!

~Deanna625~
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Heh! Meaningless, pointless, but for once in my life I'm totally okay with it and wouldn't have it any other way! :-) Ha hah ha! This gives me a warm feeling inside reading these!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Awesome! I like it so much! Great job!
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Next time, Include Daisy. I wanted her to kick some Koopa Tail!
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
I love it! It's fabulous! :-) You're really good at turning cartoon episodes into FanFics! Keep it up!

Cya
T.J chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
This was a funny story. I thought that somewhere in the SMB cartoons based on SMB3, the Koopa Kids went to Earth. Then again, maybe not.
cheer and obsolete chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
great really funny i love stuff like the paintings really tight really exellent i wish there was more than one chapter and well a longer plot..great fic
Colonel Mustard chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Haha, so funny! And you even had the Marios' a-talking in-a their accent! Funniest was "That Shigeru Miyamoto," the other teen said. "He'll do anything to promote his new video games." You really captured the characters with the dialogue too, hehe, cool story:)