Reviews for The Diaries of Crookshanks the Cat
Serendipity989 chapter 2 . 4/26
I teared up a bit at the end ;(
lechatabbicat chapter 6 . 3/1
AMAZING story!
PinkFluffo chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
"Yes, I had definitely chosen myself the right pet."

Cats are so self-centered eh?

Hehe
Cake please chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I love this story.
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Lol this is actually surprisingly quite brilliant!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
aww, so adorable :)
twztdwildcat chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I searched for crookshanks on a whim and found your story. Loved it! The pov was great and very fun to read. My favorite part was about trusting a dog to give a stick as a gift. Very well done story!
Tearrer chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
This was different and fun to read. It reminds me of another story I read in the pov of a random owl... it was actually a Dramione, which I could try to find if you're interested.

Anyways very cute and clever making the roles reversed - the cat thinking the humans were the pets. You did a great job of keeping it all straight and using the correct names, etc. I'm sure I would have been all over trying to use hyphenated names for everyone hah.

Good job very unique, I'm glad I stumbled upon this (...looking for SiriusHermione romance fics lol). A good find in the middle of clich├ęs!
SilentFlame13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I really liked this :) I've got a cat myself and I've always wondered what he thinks of me and if cats want to protect their owners, so this story was perfect for me!
neweldi chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Thanks, I love it :-)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I loved reading the year from Crooks point of view. Brilliant.
Aurorainflight chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
This was great, I think I'll read your other stories, too, because this was so well written.
Aurorainflight chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
This is amazing! :)
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
If I could favorite this a thousand times, I would. Clearly, you are a fellow cat lover. You just KNOW. I loved everything about this - Crookshanks is by far a proper cat, and that he is part Kneazle makes him awesome beyond words. You wrote him beautifully. Your writing style is wonderful, intelligent, and easy to follow. And your humor is absolutely grand. The line that made me laugh the hardest: I was loyal, I was intelligent, and I was fluffy!
Sadly I am pressed for time and can't read the other chapters tonight but I am very much looking forward to finishing this fantastic fic.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
What is the sequel, maybe I already have it? I know I have something of Merlin's, when he tried to see what that Snape thing was, maybe Salazar Slytherin anyway.