Reviews for The Diaries of Crookshanks the Cat
Alytiger chapter 5 . 5/18
Crookshanks is thoroughly offended. If he killed Not-A-Rat then he would take the blame, but he will not be yelled at for something he did not do! The indignity!
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/18
Of course Hedwig is sweet on Harry
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh yes my fussy boy LET Hermione become HIS pet XD
Ginny needs a pet of her own! I know she has a Pygmy Puff, but she really seems to want a cat!
Cats are so self-centered! But they're also adorable.
Is anyone else in hysterics imagining Harry, Hermione, Ron, and rest of the Weasley family as cats?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Well, Crookshanks has found his perfect person. Hermione really needs someone who'll snuggle with her when people tease her. Mrs. Norris: "Those two aren't nearly as purr-fect as me and my Agustus!"
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Good boy, Crookshanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I always thought it went more like this.
Witch: (Wrestling Crookshanks back into his cage) "Bad cat! Bad, bad cat!" (To Hermione) "Now, what can I do for you, young lady?" Hermione: "What on Earth was that?" Witch: "Oh, just Crookshanks. He's not the friendliest cat we've ever had. He's been here for AGES!" Hermione: "He's gorgeous! I'll take him!" Witch: "Are you SURE you want THIS cat, Honey?" Hermione: " I'm sure." (witch unlocks Crookshanks's cage.) (Handing Crookshanks to Hermione) "Well, if you want him, you can have him."
Serendipity989 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
I teared up a bit at the end ;(
lechatabbicat chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
AMAZING story!
PinkFluffo chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
"Yes, I had definitely chosen myself the right pet."

Cats are so self-centered eh?

Hehe
Kuolema Halitta chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I love this story.
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Lol this is actually surprisingly quite brilliant!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 9/8/2014