Reviews for Seeing Christmas, A Seeing Bella Holiday Story
mommakat chapter 6 . 5/19
Hi Sherry!
I can't believe I never read this before, but Iooked at when it was written... I was in the middle of a move.
Anyway, thank you so very much for sharing your imagination and talent with this story! It is well written and it is perfectly believable in the universe you created.
Hope this note finds all well with you and again, Thank You!
Kathryn
twiclare chapter 6 . 4/6
That was so sweet!
twiclare chapter 5 . 4/6
It's lovely how they are all working together to create a loving safe home for Joy!
twiclare chapter 3 . 4/6
Poor little Joy, she's never been taught any of the skills that would have helped her to be independent. Emmett was very sweet with her.
twiclare chapter 2 . 4/6
Whoever would have thought that Sam would be supporting Charlie's idea!
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/6
It's nice to be back with these characters!
Twihard-girl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I really loved this short story...I was hoping that at some point you would consider expanding this or writing a sequel...I would love to see where this story goes with Joy... GREAT GREAT story!
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
wonderfull, war, sweet, amazing...and so on! I was hoping too, for a happy ending for Rose. I imagined myself one, with a little abused boy. Don't worry about beeing correct with CPS things. You were pretty close to the reality: sadly, an older child, and with a disability too, would be very hard to place. So, again, a very good job done!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I just enjoyed allmost all of Seeing Bella. What a wonderfull surprise! What a wonderfull idea!
twilightromance4ever chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
:D
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Re-reading this story.
Such a sweet chapter
mygooddog chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
enjoyed this story so much. thank you
LillyHalliwell chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Awh loved this! I think its amazing that Rosalie finally got her happy ending.
Neverland Forever chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I loved this little short story and hope you decide to continue in with it.
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I quickly ran through this story again, thinking I had read it already, but can't find where I left any reviews! Shame, shame on me, especially since I read and reviewed every single chapter of Seeing Bella! This was such a sweet, warm Christmas story, so wonderful for Rose and Emmett, and of course, all the rest of the Cullens. I'm sure you have been urged to write more about little Joy. Just know that we would all love to read more about this wonderful family and all their friends! Hope you're having a great 2014!