Reviews for Seeing Christmas, A Seeing Bella Holiday Story
Toni Masen chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Awwww, yeah...definitely fluffy but with that extra feel good factor! That was cute, I enjoyed it. Sneaky Charlie! LOL
Tiggy318 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Great story! !
RydiaGrace chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Beautiful! I love that you wrote this. I would love to read anymore you possibly make.
mommakat chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Hi Sherry!
I can't believe I never read this before, but Iooked at when it was written... I was in the middle of a move.
Anyway, thank you so very much for sharing your imagination and talent with this story! It is well written and it is perfectly believable in the universe you created.
Hope this note finds all well with you and again, Thank You!
Kathryn
twiclare chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
That was so sweet!
twiclare chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
It's lovely how they are all working together to create a loving safe home for Joy!
twiclare chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Poor little Joy, she's never been taught any of the skills that would have helped her to be independent. Emmett was very sweet with her.
twiclare chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Whoever would have thought that Sam would be supporting Charlie's idea!
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It's nice to be back with these characters!
Twihard-girl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I really loved this short story...I was hoping that at some point you would consider expanding this or writing a sequel...I would love to see where this story goes with Joy... GREAT GREAT story!
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
wonderfull, war, sweet, amazing...and so on! I was hoping too, for a happy ending for Rose. I imagined myself one, with a little abused boy. Don't worry about beeing correct with CPS things. You were pretty close to the reality: sadly, an older child, and with a disability too, would be very hard to place. So, again, a very good job done!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I just enjoyed allmost all of Seeing Bella. What a wonderfull surprise! What a wonderfull idea!
twilightromance4ever chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
:D
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Re-reading this story.
Such a sweet chapter
mygooddog chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
enjoyed this story so much. thank you