Reviews for The Loner
NEKOKAWAIIPEACE chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was so sad! I liked it though. :) Good detail. I loved the plot line!
Clockwork Marionette chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It's a beautiful story. Mine has .00000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance I'm winning.
Lady Morning chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved Froststep's character. His personality was very interesting and well expressed throughout the story. His own way of reacting to losing the cat he loved was really neat and applied to his character nicely.
I was a little confused by the storytelling style. I think some paragraphs were memories, but you didn't explain. It's okay to say something like, "and he drifted off into memory", or tell his story as it's being told to Spiderfang.
Speaking of which... I loved Spiderfang. I loved how she affected Froststep and was evil without saying so.
I also liked the beginning, the idea of his siblings being far too perfect for him. Excellent work!
Keep writing!
Hollyleaf1243 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That's so sad! Poor Froststep. You really got his personality to shoot through in this story. When you started I was like, who did he lose, so you left me wondering who he would lose! Well done! Was Spiderfang a StarClan cat or a Darkforest cat? That's all I needed to know :) Great job again!

-Hollystar of FlowerClan