Reviews for The First Dawn
Time Hollow chapter 4 . 4/27/2018
I have only one thing to say...THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Even if it's only just four chapters in the way you've done it was truly wonderful, it has ti be one of the best Exalted fics I've seen and I pray to the unconquered sun you pick this back up one day it's truly that good.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2018
Damn... I wish you would continue this. It's an intriguing concept.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Well True Ether isn't around anymore so it could have been the nasuverse's mystical catalyst instead of essence infused sunlight?
Zedicus101 chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
Amazing story! Shame it doesn't seem to be updating anymore!
rc48177 chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Hope this gets updated eventually
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
So Shirou is affected by the Great Curse. Would Rin be Fire aspected? She is an Average One so she has the five greek elements. Given her nature wouldn’t she be wood to balance out the other elements she already has?

I hope you continue this!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Shirou is a cheat against Dead Apostles (and Ancestors) considering he can generate sunlight.
TheLastChronicler chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Nice update, though I sincerely hope that it's not just going to be the simplest thing in the world for Marcellus, Maria and Jonathan to slap Shirou with a sealing designation with and have him rendered persona non grata by the Clocktower as readily as I've usually seen it depicted, ie: In Flight's 'I defended my workshop totally lawfully, and despite that the losing family's accusation was followed up on'.
Surianas chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Speaking as a guy who's a fan of your other stories, this one disappointed me. You completely messed up the themes of a solar exaltation: it's supposed to happen after a character succeeds at an impossible task. Also, Sol Invictus very rarely makes an appearance during the exaltation.

What happened here was more in line with a lunar exaltation - despite facing impossible odds, despite being wounded and in no condition to win, Shiro still continued to fight and for his efforts was granted the power to win.

I understand the desire to write a "the protagonist is awesome at everything" story, and Exalted grants a great plot device for it, but the way you set it up makes it hard to enjoy the story.
GhostKing666 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
So will Shiro eventually figure out about the memories of previous Solars he inherited from his exaltation, and that he shouldn't believe everything they say is true, or will he not be able to tell the differences between him and the memories and get driven insane from all the differences between universe Earth exists in and Exalted. Because last I checked, the simple existence of electromagnetic waves should be an impossibility under the physics that Creation works by. Or simple matter in the form of atoms and particles and molecules even.
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Awesome update, looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Ooooh, Shirou was mean! That's going to take some getting used to for those close to him.
exillion chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Is this a harem fic?
ad chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
nice chapter
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Whoo whee, this is getting worrysome. But orihalcum is cool.