Reviews for Take a Break
Nima Kiana chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
oh, I forgott: The thing with "she knows that he knew that she loves him" makes it even better, with this little setence you created the perfect athmosphere and made me smile, because it makes his actions even cuter. And at the same time it fits perfectly to Coulson, because in a way he is superior, he has (as always) more information than all the other people (in this case than Skye)
Nima Kiana chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. This spontaneous and relaxed Coulson you created is pretty nice and cool. Espacially the 2nd chapter was totaly cute! I heard Sinatras song in the background while reading it, perfectly fluffy :D Great work!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Cute!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Aww sweet! :-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Very cute! I enjoyed it. :D
FireRebel chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Aww so sweet. Not my favourite ship but you made this work. Lovely story. Very nicely done.
FireRebel chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
He only has one eye. He'll tire out soon. XD ahhahahhahhahahhahaha that's exactly the thing Coulson would say...wow that autocorrected to a lot of haha's. Even my phone knows you're funny.
MissSarahG1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
This is good, I like it, please continue :)
Jazzybeardancer chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
This is one of the few Skoulson fanfictions I like. Keep up the great work(;
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Am really really happy you posted this story. This is just so sweet. :)
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is even better. Thank you for this new story. It helps to have a diversion when one is checking mid-term papers. ;)