Reviews for Empty Darkness
ZeldatheWarriorPrincess chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
When Luna mentioned something about a video game, was she talking about the Legend of Zelda, the popular gaming franchise? Of course that game has both a light world and a dark world.
ZeldatheWarriorPrincess chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Luna is like a mother to Sweetie Belle in this story.
ZeldatheWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Luna was so sweet when she promises to keep Sweetie Belle safe.
RedwoodSequoia chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
What can I say...you never fail to impress. I hope to see more from you in the future.
RedwoodSequoia chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
I do't mean to swear, but...THIS STORY IS FUCKING FANTASTIC! I could really feel Sweetie and Luna's pain and it was heart-wrenchingly painful, definitely enough to make me have to squint and blink through my tears to read this bold and empowering text. I have never read a fanfiction so goddamn deep. EVER. I feel privileged to even live on the same planet as someone so creative, talented, clever, and oh-so fucking awesome. This story is amazing and so are you and don't let anyone tell you different. Thank YOU for starting my summer off with a bang. I hope you continue to write stories as stupefying as this one and you will be sure to have at least one reader to support you.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
love but i want to read a little more or i would like to know about the world luna and sweetie bell get lost in
Yedaji chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Uh, I love you for this. c:
Short (shorter than your usual chapters, which is another thing I love about your fanfiction, they often have such long chapters and plenty of them as well) but to the point. It gives an inside of how the ones left behind fared during that time.

Although I really would like to know more about Luna and Sweetie after they return from this shadowy world. If Luna knows what Sweetie has done for her and just their changed relationship. Also how Rarity and the others react now that they are finally back.

Even though this FF is finished I am still utterly addicted to it. c: And I hope to read some more MLP FiM fanfiction from you.
Fireball chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Wow this a great story!
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Huh. So that's what happened.
Stache38 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
WOOOOOOOOW! This was a believable story from start to finish. My only question is how the hell did they get in there in the first place? Anyways, you earned yourself a new subscriber. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Yedaji chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Long time reader (of FF) but first time I comment on one (I know, bad me .-.). I actually created this account solely to comment on this FF. (I am well aware one can comment on FF as a guesst, but I dislike doing that).

After having started watching MLP FiM again I was tempted to look for FF. And I tend to be very picky about them as well. So I was delighted to find this gem among the MLP FiM FF on .
The characterisations are great, as is the setting. I was sucked in this story and read 11 chapters in one night. Also turns out I really love Luna, she's one of my all time fav characters in MLP. But now I also really like Sweetie. You really managed to not only capture their personalities perfect (and bad characterisations is a pet peeve of mine) but also create an interesting and intense environment.
Can hardly wait to read the epilogue.
milomeepit chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I have to say that this is one of the best MLP fanfictions I have EVER read. Your writing style is just beautiful, and your depiction of the characters is brilliant. All in all, this story has been absolutely magical to read, and I look forward to this Epilouge you mentioned. I thank you for writing this and giving people (like me! -) the privilage to read it!
DeathGoddesses chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
I cant wait for the epilouge.
Matthais Unidostres chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
GREATEST BATTLE EVER!
The master of the game chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Nice chapter. And I agree with you about this marking the end of the story. Nice story.