Reviews for Two hunters in a Fruits Basket
When are you going to update?
NabikiB chapter 3 . 5/20
Tohru fixes people. Those two need fixing, ergo...
NorthernShinigami chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
..Imagin the strongest curse even Hunters can't lift.
The Soma family xD

"Him and Sam were pretty much shit magnets, was his way of putting it.
He knew it.
Sam knew it.
So why would they accept the help of someone who could be hurt so easily?"

Brilliant xD
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Please update story is awesome and hilarious
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
This is perfect! All in character and everything! What an unexpected crossover! I love it! .
JaydenWinchester chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Update please!
MaddyR chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Um, Mama Picky? It's been over a year since your last update on this amazing story, and I would really like to know what happened next. Please, could you resume writing? *puppy dog eyes*
Please chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
I know you haven't updated in a really long time, but pretty pretty please update! I love this story and have to know how it continues!
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Is it wrong to think this is hysterical and beautiful at the same time? Anyway, you captured everyone's characters extremely well like I was watching a crossover. :) Can't wait to read more.
toolazy2login chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
This is the story I've been looking for! Please do update!
Kateeld chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You should update! please:)
Spiritwhisper18 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I think you did well on portraying Tohru, however Dean could use some help. In the show Dean actually watches Hentai and knows a few Japanese vocabulary. With that I think he would actually be excited for Japanese woman. Yes, he would hate the space issue, but he wouldn't be so against learning a language or be such an annoying American 'don't have to know anything other than america' type person.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
update ze!
Isobel chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I like it, though with Dean liking busty Asian beauties and anime and knowing Japanese in the slice girls episode, his whole anti Japanese thing seems out of character
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Yaaaaahhhhh! I luvz it! This is a really great fic!