Reviews for Two hunters in a Fruits Basket
MaddyR chapter 3 . 5/3
Um, Mama Picky? It's been over a year since your last update on this amazing story, and I would really like to know what happened next. Please, could you resume writing? *puppy dog eyes*
Please chapter 3 . 5/1
I know you haven't updated in a really long time, but pretty pretty please update! I love this story and have to know how it continues!
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 3 . 3/21
Is it wrong to think this is hysterical and beautiful at the same time? Anyway, you captured everyone's characters extremely well like I was watching a crossover. :) Can't wait to read more.
toolazy2login chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
This is the story I've been looking for! Please do update!
Kateeld chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You should update! please:)
Spiritwhisper18 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I think you did well on portraying Tohru, however Dean could use some help. In the show Dean actually watches Hentai and knows a few Japanese vocabulary. With that I think he would actually be excited for Japanese woman. Yes, he would hate the space issue, but he wouldn't be so against learning a language or be such an annoying American 'don't have to know anything other than america' type person.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
update ze!
Isobel chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I like it, though with Dean liking busty Asian beauties and anime and knowing Japanese in the slice girls episode, his whole anti Japanese thing seems out of character
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Yaaaaahhhhh! I luvz it! This is a really great fic!
NameIDC chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
At first I was like 'A fruit basket crossover with spn, for real?' And then I fell in love with this.
riversong123 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
i love this story. i love where your going with this. keep up the good work!
Tahntahn chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
*sings* LOOVVVVEEE IT! And OMG I'm on season six of supernatural and I really am afraid to continue
Sage Defender chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I wondered how you were going to tie Fruits Basket in and loved it. Hoping for another chapter soon, the idea of Shigure and Dean interacting is just too delicious to ignore!
Sage Defender chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Nice use of character. I can just imagine Deam humming away for that long flight and all the tension held for so long certainly wouldn't help his brusqueness would it. Enjoyable read!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
MUST HAVE MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-
*gasps*
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
POST A NEW CHAPTER!