Reviews for History of Us: Thunder Child
Electric Ammo chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
Good fic.

Make more chapters soon, if there's going to be more chapters...
Tidus-chan2 chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
You truly own!

This was one of the best and most bloodly closest thing to the real game!
Steph -Ifni no Miko chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This, like all your fics, is excellent. I like how Elec can't forget no matter how much Wily reprograms him. More? Will you give us more?
Lauren-sama chapter 4 . 11/30/2002
A nice, moving conclusion. This ended the arc well; your portrayal of emotions and characters continues to shine, and the story has been an enjoyable read the whole way through. Keep on writing fanfiction for a while now, if you can manage it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Lauren-sama chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
An inclusion of Blues in a Rockman fanfic is always a good thing; and here is no exeption. Very nice. The story is progressing in a very intriguing manner... A bit confusing, a bit mysterious; both elements working in the story's favor as the plot spurs onward. I look forward to the final installment, whenever you manage to write it.
Lauren-sama chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
...Wow. Very nice; dramatic and well-written. The last few sentances really contained a sort of dramatic 'punch'; I really enjoy how you're progressing the story. I can only hope that you'll put up another chapter soon...
Zachary Knightblade chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I loved it! Elecman has always been my favorite Megaman character, and your strongly developed characters are full of emotion and life.

More Elecman more power! Zap!
Calypso chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Short, funny, yet quite sad. Poor Fireman. You blow me away with all of your stories no matter how short they are. I'd love to see more.
Paper Dork chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I always look forward to seeing more of your stories. They're always so wonderful. This one was another great one. Hope to see more of your work.
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Mm... Very moving. I love seeing you characterize the robot masters, and this was no exception; very well-done. Will there be more? I'm not sure... But I'll still be happy either way. *grin*