Reviews for Last Stand
VC79 chapter 38 . 5/4
Loved this story. What a roller coaster of emotions! Thank you!
thereader93 chapter 38 . 1/30
this is like the fic i have read that had wanting both Lauren an bo end up with no one, like i actually wanted them to just be alone lol, but awesome story
MyJenneration chapter 38 . 1/27
Are you kidding me with this story? Go on with your bad self. It was. Was. I can't even "words" because it was so good.

The mix of POVs, texts, emails, and the transitions that had me thinking "wait...what the fuck is happening now?"

Your humour made me laugh. Out loud. I scared my dog. Do you know how hard it is to do that? Not scaring my dog, he's a pussy sometimes. Laughing. Usually only David Sedaris and Terry Pratchett can do that. Well played.

Thank you for making them so emotionally ugly at times. At times? Actually, most of the time. It was brutally honest. I relived some of those tumultuous moments from my own life. Reminds me that I'm not alone when I feel stupid over how I handled a situation. Maybe there's hope for me. Maybe. But this isn't about me. It's about your story that was so rooted in reality that I couldn't stop reading. You must know first hand then. I'm sorry for that. It sucks doesn't it? But I'm ok now. I hope you're ok too.

Anyways.

Thank you again. I loved that ride. Keep it up.

Now, s'cuse me while I go read more of your work and neglect the dishes in the sink.
lafxena chapter 38 . 12/2/2014
I often prefer to read the finished stories...the wait kills me!
Lots of "feels" in this story. I loved it! I loved the ending. I know I wouldn't have put up with all the stuff Lauren put everyone through...(loved Bo's "last stand" "all or nothing")
Junetweed chapter 38 . 11/30/2014
Wow, what can I say... truly a great story. Thanks
Y chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
Oh my goodness.
Love the way lives that tangled potrayed here. So many mistakes, imperfections, yet still the thrive of trying, and trying good they are; what more could represents the journey of life.
The emotion between characters are played well. The twin teenage thoughts are heartbreaking at some points.
Yet it was all the dialogs that captured me. Love them, hate them, laugh at them. Some of them are sarcasms at best. Congratulations. This indeed one epic read.

Regardless the fan fanatic or proshippers, I had read the alternate which I find it appealing to. A great way to end it, not corny or as much romantic but nevertheless it echoes well; the possibility. Have I mentioned that I love Kate as well. As much as the other pairing.
Kind of reminds me the work of pro writer of stolen moments; borrowed kiss or something like that where triangle has edges that may not clearly cut into shape; trying to point out that there is no right or wrong but merely the struggles that captured so well.

Wish you and the muse well. Thank you for having this story posted and seeing it into completion.
elisiachang chapter 38 . 11/8/2014
Wonder why i just found this story now but better late than never right? ;)

This story was full of emotions, conflicts, betrayal, love, and struggle. I like you put Lauren in Bo's shoes and made her choose between two amazing women. Kate was a safe choice while Bo was the opposite. But true love will never fade away no matter how long they were separated.

I'm team Bo in this story cos she has changed a lot in sixteen years. She became more mature and responsible for her actions. Instead of running away and hiding behind her family whom had betrayed her for such long time, she face her mistakes and deal with them. Bo really going all out for the second chance she got no matter how much indecisive Lauren was, playing her and Kate back and forth. She really put on her big girl pants and fight till the end. All or nothing.
Jac Lag chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
Thanks to someone from Twitter who recommended this, i actually sacrificed my work and sleep time to read this haha.. Truth be told, i don't really like Doccubus here... they're so different behaviour wise.. but i do get that they'd been apart for 16 years, and they both made wrong decisions along the way, so maybe that justified the behaviors some.. Dyson is downright repulsive (I pity Kris for playing such a hated character lol). I love Kate however, she'd been so protective, loving and loyal. But ultimately she can't have Lauren, just like Dyson can't have Bo in the show.. I wish you'd write a series based on her. Doesn't have to be linked to any show though.

By the way, i was looking for the alt ending at the other website but i could only see the same fic with the same ending. Was it posted?
badly caffeinated chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
Gosh! The storyline is so..umm...*speechless*
Full of emotions, conflicts, hurts, loves, self - doubts, back n forth. ... I'm feeling it...it's so overwhelming. And after reading this, can't help it but thinking of what an A-hole Bo have been..in the LG series tho. Ugh! It hurts.
Anyway anyhow, thanks for a wonderful journey of emotions. I really should be re-evaluate my love life right now. #sigh
ShadowCub chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
I know you were trying for a graceful ending to the relationship, but honestly its too late for Lauren to play the concerned parent, when she fucked Bo in their bed.

When she gets to laugh her way out of the relationship she had when Kate trusted her.
Lauren has turned into Bo. Taking Isa away, this Lauren is scum on a level not seen before.

Great story horrible people Bo/Lauren/Dyson/Kenzi/Hale.
You really riled me up, lol.
ShadowCub chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
Wow never read a fic where the OC (Kate and Isa) were the only decent people in it.
Lauren screwed her entire life up for that straight girl everyone loves at one time in their lives.

Bo just no.
shamanic demonator chapter 38 . 7/25/2014
This is so good! Ethan and isa pov when they first found out about bo is so deeply entrenched in my heart I still remember it now! The 2 new twins are so cute too in this last chapter :) Thanks for such an amazing story! Love it so much :)
UnguidedLight chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
Awesome totally loved it x
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
So far the only likable character is Kate. Both Bo and Lauren are coming off bipolar to me and it feels like all of this can be solved if everyone just talked and stopped holding back. Everyone seems to be trying to make Lauren out to be the bad guy for leaving and not telling Bo about the kids, but are glossing over the fact that at the time Lauren had no idea if Bo would even be in the kids life considering how indecisive she was over rather to be with Lauren or the asshole wolf who probably would have been a threat to the children. It irritates me abit that everyone seems to want to attack Lauren over her decision without really thinking about her emotional mindset and how complicated everything really is.
Ml33tninja chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Wow I am pray that someone likeable will show up soon. The conversations make no sense to me. Has it been a few months or 16 years?! Because it seems like they have been around each other instead of 16 years apart.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »