Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
edoabb chapter 7 . 17h
I know you're trying to make Team 7 exceptional, but try and not forget that there are also other exceptional people, Kurenai probably got promoted to Chunin before being 11, as she was of Kakashi generation and participated in the war. Moreover she is an elite Jounin who is specialised in genjutsu, don't underscore her to make Sakura look good. Canon already did enough to make Kurenai look bad, by making her go against the best genjutsu user of the Elemental nations.
edoabb chapter 2 . 1/16
Kinda underpowered Naruto stamina, healing power, and chakra reserves. Even if this is not canon, from his heritage he is supposed to have large ones, plus him being the reincarnation of the son of a god with gigantic chakra reserves, and finally has the tailed beast chakra trickling down in his reserves. For Sakura to show the same degree of fatigue after running for three days, it’s giving her too much credit. At the beginning of the series she was known for having the worst chakra reserves and stamina. They are supposed to be extremes and even if Naruto uses higher chakra expenditure, Sakura has a really weak body at the beginning. Her smarts was her ace.
goddara chapter 6 . 12/31/2021
I’ve read this before, and am reading it again, because I feel it is absolutely magnificent.
Kaoru Klay chapter 8 . 12/23/2021
Rikudō's Hairy Balls... Wooooooooooooooow
Kaoru Klay chapter 6 . 12/23/2021
lol, this is god dang amusing
Kaoru Klay chapter 5 . 12/23/2021
Kakashi here is good
Tatto chapter 3 . 12/1/2021
Me cambiaste del bosque aqui, no entendi nada
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 11/27/2021
Amazing story!
Amjscientist chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
Really good, but that scene where kakashi explains why he didn't pay any rent to the hotel...felt like bill gates teaching his kids how they could steal soap and shampoo from hotels they stayed in and sell it afterwards to earn more money.
Cmon dude, he is fucking Kakashi, he is better than this.
Btw, great content.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
This is both really grounded and also surprisingly fun despite the slightly more grim tone.
Shiny Sofie chapter 23 . 10/17/2021
I really enjoyed this story! It was like a dark and more realistic take on the Naruto verse. Great character development! "Shitty" humor with the poop bucket. As a nurse I loved the dirty humor. Pun intended ;)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 11 . 9/22/2021
I do love the exams in this fanfic
Username6166 chapter 18 . 8/12/2021
"Jiraiya…if it comes to the worst, I'll use Minato's seal and take Orochimaru with me"

I'm 100% certain that by the time this fic came out, it was already revealed that the dead demon consuming seal is an Uzumaki clan seal, not something Minato made. But I suppose you've gotta make Minato somewhat useful if his main gimmick isn't all that different from an E-rank jutsu in this fic.
Username6166 chapter 16 . 8/12/2021
"His chakra exploded outward and latched onto Sasuke's." "Then it was over, and he appeared in Sasuke's former spot."

With your version of the kawarimi, I wonder how Minato even became the yondaime in this fic considering that the Hiraishin isn't all that different to an E rank jutsu...
Username6166 chapter 10 . 8/12/2021
I swear if I had a dollar for everytime I read a fic where there was a random side character OC enemy named Daichi...
2,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »