Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Laialy chapter 23 . 6/12
This was not only absolutely brilliantly written, it was legendary. I can’t believe I haven’t read this before, and I’m so glad there’s a sequel. I don’t think I’ve seen an author dedicated enough to write such epically long chapters coupled with the amount of them. This is pure gold. The way you portray team seven and the way you always keep the reader on his toes is mind boggling. Coupled with the comedy and the close bonds in the story, was this a 10/10, would read again.
Closed0Account chapter 16 . 5/11
Wow, just wow.

This story just keeps getting better with every chapter.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 5 . 5/10
I feel like this is Naruto how it should've/would've been if it weren't a Shonen manga. Pretty dark. I was surprised at the first couple chapters but being ninja isn't this happy, bubbly thing. They're trained to kill, deceive and complete their mission. What Kakashi went through in his past could have very well made him the way he is here; though I have to say it's not my favorite portrayal of his character, it's well done.
Closed0Account chapter 10 . 5/9
Ahh, Neji and the Hyuuga have a plan in place to do away with Hinata as it would appear.

Meanwhile Iwa plans to rid of Naruto.

Things are heating up.

I absolutely love trigger happy Sasuke. He’s an amusing character and it feels so in character for him.

I also loved the negotiations between Shikamaru and Naruto. It felt like it was foreshadowing.

Perhaps the foreshadowing of a Hokage and his advisor?
Sphxyia chapter 17 . 5/7
Innards sloshed around his hand— reminds me of my slushee lmaoo
Sphxyia chapter 8 . 5/7
I love your fanfiction
eneath chapter 24 . 5/5
I absolutely LOVED this story, it was amazing! Thanks so much for writing this!
Closed0Account chapter 7 . 5/3
Man, I never thought of the stuff pointed out by the sharingan’s use.

I like how you handled that. Kishi certainly forgot how to introduce drawbacks to the sharingan.

I also love how you’ve characterized the team.

Naruto has Minato’s charisma and leadership abilities, Sasuke is a prodigy like canon that is learning to trust his comrades, and Sakura is actually a useful fighter this time around that truly supports the team.

Amazing writing!
Closed0Account chapter 5 . 4/26
Absolutely freaking amazing.

The drill sergeant nasty Kakashi, the still arrogant but more rational Sasuke, the focused underdog Sakura, a more mature Naruto, your characterization is fantastic.

I absolutely love how you’re also building the ninja world. It’s not a world of OP jutsu more so than an actual world of shinobi with the morals to match.

It’s a very dangerous world.

This is how Naruto should have been and I’m glad to have found this story.
unodospukkapie chapter 1 . 4/21
Loved Danzō in this fic. He doesn't get enough appreciation.
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 24 . 4/17
You characterization for Sarutobi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke is excellent. I only omit the others because I honestly probably skimmed maybe a little too much in a vain attempt to complete this fic as soon as possible.
Demento56 chapter 24 . 4/10
This was a good story. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
BlueTea21 chapter 7 . 4/8
Gasp. Team 7... they like... get along now. *tears up*
BlueTea21 chapter 4 . 4/8
Hahahaha ha ha Ha Ha HA AH HA HA HA! Oh Kakashi. If only you'd been like this in canon...
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 16 . 3/23