Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Chonki chapter 1 . 6/30
I've been lurking the cool not deadlast community for some quality completed fics for a long time. Sad to say i found very few that could wholly encompass what i look for in a fic: a good plot with character development, good grammar and vocabulary, and completed.

There were a few that could match only two or one of the three criteria that i set for myself. One fic that came closest was The Scorpion's Disciple, but in the end it was finished with a summary instead of a full fledged chapter and the series that it could have been was discontinued. It's sad to think about, but now i've found this gem of a fic, truly a work of art with a hint of the professional and seasoned story teller. Sure, there were issues with grammar and all other things that affect even actual professional authors, but these errors were few and can be ignored. I think that you as a writer have accomplished something very few on this site can be proud of: skill, will, and determination. Just like the intrepid anti heroes you've written about. I feel that you have given the naruto fan community a great and wonderous gift. For that i thank you. I have been lurking on this site for quite awhile now and i must say this fic is in a class of its own. I hope that someday you will decide to spoil your readers, your loyal fans, by giving us the much awaited sequel. But, on its own the fic is very satisfying.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Ran chapter 23 . 6/27
THIS WAS SO GOOD
Hunter of the Wild chapter 1 . 6/23
I feel the need to write another review to just ask PLEASE write the sequel.

This was one of those one in a million type fics that you rarely find. It was amazing.
Hunter of the Wild chapter 23 . 6/23
That was a wild ride from start to finish
Jd-dox chapter 5 . 6/22
I think you're forgetting the oinin
revenge is a beautyful bitch
if nothing else
this time he cares about their training
TimeMage chapter 2 . 6/19
Ne...It was a cool chapter... :). Heh...I just hope Naruto gets stronger...
Bashing chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow thats some really hard Kakashi bashing... I understand he needed them to face the possiblies of being a shinobi. But thats just too hard. He went way to far. The way he treated Naruto made me jump from my seat and almost punched my computer. I swear. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Make them strong.. I beileve in you );
MatteoAcioli chapter 2 . 6/18
How the fuck can you write something this good ? please tell me your secret ;-;
Wonderful story I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Lerris chapter 1 . 6/15
As another pointed out, this does have similarities, at least in the first few chapters to Birth of a Ninja. Still, the part where Shinobi are supposed to regularly rip people off so that they hire shinobi to catch the thieves is perhaps a bit too cynical, and likely to lead to a lot of deaths needlessly. At any rate, enough for now. Had I not read the other I might have read further, or had not I read the bit about faking thefts and such.
Dlite12345 chapter 7 . 6/15
Please Explain to me WHYYY Naruto isn't a wind type? It's really irking me even though this is an amazing story. I'm nitpicking pls tell me
janeway74656kat chapter 23 . 6/14
I really liked it. I had hoped for a little more of Tsunade but maybe next time.
Bruuz chapter 23 . 6/14
Without a shadow of a doubt one of the best Naruto fics I have read in a long time and as far as I've read the absolute best Team 7 fic that's out there. I honestly can not wait until you start writing the next part.
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »