Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Arsenal chapter 10 . 8/6
I've read another fanfic, Genius Sensei, several times. It's the most accomplished fanfic of Naruto I've encountered. Not one thing was out of place. I found nothing to disagree with.

Which is why this fanfic, was becoming such a disappointment. It started out as well as Genius Sensei, so I had my hopes up. But then, team 7 kept repeating mistakes, mistakes that should have been learned from already. And I know it is deliberate on your part, but it shows a lack of writing skill when the fantasy is interrupted when the writing strings are blatantly being pulled from behind the scenes.
jubub2327 chapter 24 . 7/26
Can't believe I passed this fic up several times because I thought it would be a shitty OP team seven fic. I truly am an asshole. Magnificent character development. I really appreciate the extra effort put into making interactions and people more lifelike. Gritty, cruel, heartfelt. Characters aren't caricatures of themselves like in canon. Splendid.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 3 . 7/21
So far this story makes perfect sense and is completely logical. I love it! The realistic view point is completely understandable and I can’t wait to continue reading!
Lila Dunmare chapter 24 . 7/20
Awesome fanfiction ! I think this is one of the best version of Team 7 and Kakashi I have ever read ! Including the original manga version...
I’d just like to point out the so-very-blatant incorrect usage of “ō” in Katōn and Suitōn. While I appreciate the authenticity of macron usage (I finally see Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu instead of Goukakyuu no Jutsu), I would most certainly appreciate the usage of macrons in other appropriate places, such as Kyuubi being Kyūbi.
Silverserpent74 chapter 5 . 7/11
I don’t get why people like to write things in Japanese when the story is written in English it just ruins the flow of the story if I have to constantly check what something means. It’s really really FUCKING annoying.
Zabzab chapter 19 . 6/28
That was brilliant and then you fell into the Adults Are Useless trope. Also in the "let's withhold information because it will cause unnecessary drama" one.
Laialy chapter 23 . 6/12
This was not only absolutely brilliantly written, it was legendary. I can’t believe I haven’t read this before, and I’m so glad there’s a sequel. I don’t think I’ve seen an author dedicated enough to write such epically long chapters coupled with the amount of them. This is pure gold. The way you portray team seven and the way you always keep the reader on his toes is mind boggling. Coupled with the comedy and the close bonds in the story, was this a 10/10, would read again.
SilverBlader chapter 16 . 5/11
Wow, just wow.

This story just keeps getting better with every chapter.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 5 . 5/10
I feel like this is Naruto how it should've/would've been if it weren't a Shonen manga. Pretty dark. I was surprised at the first couple chapters but being ninja isn't this happy, bubbly thing. They're trained to kill, deceive and complete their mission. What Kakashi went through in his past could have very well made him the way he is here; though I have to say it's not my favorite portrayal of his character, it's well done.
SilverBlader chapter 10 . 5/9
Ahh, Neji and the Hyuuga have a plan in place to do away with Hinata as it would appear.

Meanwhile Iwa plans to rid of Naruto.

Things are heating up.

I absolutely love trigger happy Sasuke. He’s an amusing character and it feels so in character for him.

I also loved the negotiations between Shikamaru and Naruto. It felt like it was foreshadowing.

Perhaps the foreshadowing of a Hokage and his advisor?
Sphxyia chapter 17 . 5/7
Innards sloshed around his hand— reminds me of my slushee lmaoo
Sphxyia chapter 8 . 5/7
I love your fanfiction
eneath chapter 24 . 5/5
I absolutely LOVED this story, it was amazing! Thanks so much for writing this!
SilverBlader chapter 7 . 5/3
Man, I never thought of the stuff pointed out by the sharingan’s use.

I like how you handled that. Kishi certainly forgot how to introduce drawbacks to the sharingan.

I also love how you’ve characterized the team.

Naruto has Minato’s charisma and leadership abilities, Sasuke is a prodigy like canon that is learning to trust his comrades, and Sakura is actually a useful fighter this time around that truly supports the team.

Amazing writing!