Reviews for Team 7's Ascension
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 10 . 13h ago
YES Shikamaru just nipped this in the bud and you handled this WELL! the moment I get caught up I am so favorting and checking out all the crap your write.

I really take points away on Kakashi here, first of all WHY is KAKASHI the one being sent? hes a jonin sensi during atime where they think its peace,andeven with old feelings... and why the fuck would sand have it that fucking close to the village and be that unprofessional about who joins in on what and considering this is under the FORTHS reighn... I mean HELL and considering that sound was the one that was the main bulk of the shinobi...
yeah. the third being awesome is great, I misss a bit of him having his emotions just lightly... all in all you've really swirled alots fo heavery hot emtions in all the shinobi, like ADDED to them and the like...
anyway. don't get carried away, at this point Kakashi is a good young S rank, the smallest of the LEGENDS, and even with the sands messes, and considering how bad off they are... Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kimimaru...
heh. oh hell, Orochimaru killing and replacing the kazekage, is that happening now or? enough time for flyies and lots of rot to set in but... hell, makes you wonder.
anyway great on the small fry ninja, worried aobut the big game and Kakashis... something, still awesome though.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 8 . 16h ago
I love this story, especially with the bond between the team and giving everyone isues but how with the council form the way you actually THOUGHT up management I have very high hopes for you because specific DUTIES and all the like.. but Ive seen things stories like this before, PLESE make the toher genin competent, sure not on same league as FIGHTERS but as you’ve nerfed Naruto a tad without kagbushin summon huge armies…. As combatants I get that they SHOULD be higher in a lot of ways than tohers but STILL don’t make everyone INCOMPITENT compared to them, and I mean S ranks alike. Kakshi is great, and the fact that hes gotten out of his issues to start building himself back up again, that doesst change tha tint eh grad scheme of things, Kakshi is JUST and I mean JUST becoming a truly dangerous fish in the ocean. In the gap of S rank and elite A (see ranking profile for details) along with gai and Asuma….
Anyway, yeah that’s the only thing im worried about here in regards tot his mess, Naruto following a bit in the seconds path would be a nice change of pace, cause from everything we have gotten form the second he knew A LOT of regular Shinobi abilities, like HELL. Ill miss Naruto without armies of shadow clones…. But still.
Anyway at that, probably enter stage of where it can go to one of the best in the business or could start tanking HORRIBLY with mixes of good and FRUSTRATING. I mean physically team seven should be highly dangerous in a fight, but that shouldn’t make everyone WEAK, so don’t also get cauth in the trap of just trying to write past ninjas because tis been years since we remember them at that point and that as YOU have had years of knowing the ability even in the back of your mind and have author explanation of how techniques work and translate that to your ninja…. Adnd the ADVANTAGE that each unique ninjas has and
Hope that after hearing what Kakshi was up to Asuma and Kurenai upped it up JUST a tad to keep up and be competitive and stuff.. love that Asuma is the one with holding the bag this time on the whole wave mission, its sorta funny considering Asuma HERE was more sensible than Kkashi and actually called for back up… the cheek!

Also the mastery as interesting, if going by that logic, (and Kakshi, Ihighly dbout you know Jiryias all move sets and forgetting summoning jutsu… but as Kakshi doesn’t really RELY on that as a fight and doesn’t have the most combat hevey troop he might just be IGNORENT which would be LOVELY cause it means hes human and GOOD still donest know EVERYTHING and… yeah)

Anyway, love your story so far, would favorite now but I generally wait till I am caught up to the story before I do so cant wait for that! And stuff.
Love and I mean utterly LOVE all the directions and skill and understated things and WONDERS and culture you’ve done with them seven by the way.
And I would acutally ENJOY watching everyone one of the toher rookies, whom all near clain ehirs and really ALL of them have such POTENTIAL to really ease themselves up.. and I love the concequence of making team seven work so WELL with everyone is that they have become a bit tad more socially retarted, and considering how akward Naruto and Sasuke were BEFORE…. Yeah. And Naruto knowing the POLTICTS of shit is awesome…. So yeah.
Cant wait for Asumas defense, cause freeing a otunry and he DID call back help… and the fact that it uncovered that iwa was helping keep this country that was so close to the lad of fire CLOSE and keep it under his thumb…. Hehehe. Although yeah he done goffed diddnt he? But this should be fun! Asuma, a truly dangerous shinobi can now kick his own team in gear for some FUN time.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 20h ago
why doesn't Naruto have acces to kage bushin? your utterly demolishing Naruto at the very start. WHY.
Mika chapter 10 . 4/15
I've found this story just yesterday and couldn't stop reading.
Good, really good. Original ideas, badass Kakashi, team dynamics etc.
I've also done am amazing job creating the believable shinobi society.

P.S. Zu-ga-be! Zu-ga-be! :-)))
pardum chapter 10 . 4/17
i can't even express how much i love this book.
this has to be one of the best Naruto fanfictions i have read!
i can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 4/17
Awesome story!

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Keep up the great work and good luck!
How the hell would Naruto catch up to an Uchiha in terms of jutsu known? That makes no sense.

Child soldiers are not universally seen as wrong and wouldn't be in Naruto land (Mist for instance). That's bullshit.

Poor Sasuke... I'm a bit surprised at how hard it hit Naruto and Sakura. They would have been desensitized to gore at the academy, bandits would have been made very firmly Other (and should be stamped out like Tutsi cockroaches, to borrow from a real life event demonstrating the ease of killing Others) and the realization that they can also die (which causes part of the killing trauma, along with breaking the rule our modern societies have that life is sacred) won't have fully hit them as their enemies weren't ninja.
A brief look at commentary on real life child soldiers reveals words like "brainwashed", "eager killers" and "bloodthirsty" and I suspect an actual enduring nation state would be a bit better at the brainwashing than a ragtag bunch of rebels/gangsters.
To be honest, a more realistic reaction would be elation and bravado, though not necessarily a more believable one given both fanfic writers AND readers are from modern ultra-peaceful civilizations (even the murder pits of Colombia, El Salvador or Honduras have nothing on the Narutoverse), not from a child army.
love the story update soon
Madame Minuit12 chapter 10 . 4/16
looooove it :) It's amazing and I can't wait to read more!
Kakashi is aweseome and scary at the same time, and I love that tema 7 is starting to kick-ass. I'm really excited to see what happens during the chunin exams!
lacomptessa chapter 7 . 4/16
Oh dear, this story is absolutely hilarious. When you first talked about hobbies I pictured Naruto walking around holding a flowerpot and sprinkler. Now all I can see is a twelve-year-old shrimp smoking a pipe.
lacomptessa chapter 3 . 4/16
Kakashi is such a troll. I'm really liking Team 7's progress. It seems natural and is fun to read about.
lacomptessa chapter 2 . 4/16
Oh Kakashi, you bad, bad man. You're awesome.
...Sakura had to wash Naruto's genitals didn't she?
I wonder how long before she ends up giving him a handjob...
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 4/15
Quiet an interesting story line you've got going on here. I'm certainly very curious to see how the Chunin Exams go.
Tokyo Express chapter 10 . 4/15