Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Dark-heika chapter 8 . 9/22
Still doing well so far. I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't more of a reaction shot from Team 10 - something my writing prof stressed was showing instead of telling. You took the time to tell us about the changes in their relationship with Team 7, but... well, you didn't show it very well. Which is a shame, because reaction shots are always fun.

Oh well. Considering how monstrous this chapter is already, it might've been for the best.
Dark-heika chapter 7 . 9/22
Sasuke wearing Mada's armor is a very nice touch. Even moreso, considering he's Mada's reincarnation. Of course, the blue armor Naruto picked up combined with the suiton can only bring to mind one person. Add in the frequent comparisons between said suiton and Tobirama's, and well... there's no way that wasn't intentional.

The choice to seemingly abandon their natural lightning/ wind affinities is also an interesting twist. I may not agree with it myself, but well... you can always bring them back in later, if needed, and more importantly you seem to be going somewhere with this. You're obviously going out of your way to highlight comparisons to Tobirama and Madara. I'm sure I'll find out why eventually.
I have to say this is probably one of my favourite naruto fanfics I have read
Collectore chapter 15 . 8/27
I have to express my admiration towards your work. Not only is this story very well written, but you are the first writer I've come across who made me loath Choji. Not an easy feat.
This is the second time that I have attempted to read this story, and what has put me off both times is the point where they return from the land of waves. I understand completely where you are trying to come from when writing this, making the story more realistic by making them fail against opponents stronger than them but the transition was too drastic in my opinion. I love the beginning, and I agree with bringing them down a peg before they got too prideful, however they went from these badass characters who looked to be well on their way to becoming formidable ninja, to these weak little kids who failed at everything they attempted.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 24 . 8/23
wow. I know this has been finished for a minute, but wow. amazing. one of the most interesting and unique stories I have read on here. tipped my hat to you. will read the second book shortly. I CANNOT wait.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 4 . 8/20
I gotta say... im highly impressed and in this story. a refreshing take for sure!
Arsenal chapter 10 . 8/6
I've read another fanfic, Genius Sensei, several times. It's the most accomplished fanfic of Naruto I've encountered. Not one thing was out of place. I found nothing to disagree with.

Which is why this fanfic, was becoming such a disappointment. It started out as well as Genius Sensei, so I had my hopes up. But then, team 7 kept repeating mistakes, mistakes that should have been learned from already. And I know it is deliberate on your part, but it shows a lack of writing skill when the fantasy is interrupted when the writing strings are blatantly being pulled from behind the scenes.
jubub2327 chapter 24 . 7/26
Can't believe I passed this fic up several times because I thought it would be a shitty OP team seven fic. I truly am an asshole. Magnificent character development. I really appreciate the extra effort put into making interactions and people more lifelike. Gritty, cruel, heartfelt. Characters aren't caricatures of themselves like in canon. Splendid.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 3 . 7/21
So far this story makes perfect sense and is completely logical. I love it! The realistic view point is completely understandable and I can’t wait to continue reading!
Lila Dunmare chapter 24 . 7/20
Awesome fanfiction ! I think this is one of the best version of Team 7 and Kakashi I have ever read ! Including the original manga version...
I’d just like to point out the so-very-blatant incorrect usage of “ō” in Katōn and Suitōn. While I appreciate the authenticity of macron usage (I finally see Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu instead of Goukakyuu no Jutsu), I would most certainly appreciate the usage of macrons in other appropriate places, such as Kyuubi being Kyūbi.
Silverserpent74 chapter 5 . 7/11
I don’t get why people like to write things in Japanese when the story is written in English it just ruins the flow of the story if I have to constantly check what something means. It’s really really FUCKING annoying.
Zabzab chapter 19 . 6/28
That was brilliant and then you fell into the Adults Are Useless trope. Also in the "let's withhold information because it will cause unnecessary drama" one.
Laialy chapter 23 . 6/12
This was not only absolutely brilliantly written, it was legendary. I can’t believe I haven’t read this before, and I’m so glad there’s a sequel. I don’t think I’ve seen an author dedicated enough to write such epically long chapters coupled with the amount of them. This is pure gold. The way you portray team seven and the way you always keep the reader on his toes is mind boggling. Coupled with the comedy and the close bonds in the story, was this a 10/10, would read again.
2,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »