Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Mirrored14 chapter 3 . 1/27
I'm only 3 chapters in but I am so absolutely obsessed with this masterpiece. Not only is the writing solid, the plot unapologetic, and the characters real, there are no typos! For that alone I could cry for joy, but combined with the other elements? I just know I died and went to heaven. The ground work for the potential of all of them individually and together is making me so excited I'm forgetting that I'm sick! I'm having the time of my life right now.
Scottken chapter 20 . 12/16/2022
This story is Amazing. Very grim and gritty, not usually my thing but it is a great read. Thanks for writing it.
anthonyo5242 chapter 1 . 9/23/2022
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/10/2022
very interesting
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 7 . 3/2/2022
I really like this story so I'm reading it again. I just can't get past how utterly stupid it is for Naruto to choose smoking. Why? Because as it was mentioned literally RIGHT BEFORE smelling is one of the primary ways to track someone. Both tobacco and weed are extremely strong smells. It gets over everything and is incredibly hard to get off especially after several uses. The hokage can use it because he's in an office so day. Again, I'm going to try to replace Naruto's hubby with something else.

Smoking also makes ppl look trashy and since he already has a bad reputation smoking will only make it worse.
Lord Vaserious chapter 23 . 2/24/2022
Great chapter and fic
Lord Vaserious chapter 22 . 2/24/2022
Fuck the r-slur! Other than that good chapter
Lord Vaserious chapter 21 . 2/24/2022
What a fantastic chapter
Lord Vaserious chapter 20 . 2/23/2022
Fantastic chapter and excellent developments
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »