Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/25
Nothing happens, Team 7 is beaten by OC's. Nothing happens, nothing happens, Team 7 is beaten by OC's. The cycle continues.
lukeanimelover chapter 8 . 1/18
Now that i think about it how was team 7 so tired from having a sleepless night a few chapters ago if they can travel for atleast a week with ease.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2023
With every single chapter I complete, my pain becomes more immense as I anticipate the point where this story gets abandoned. Sad.
I don’t blame you. Writing fanfiction is a thankless and arduous job. I’m grateful for what we have so far.
This motivates me to finish my own fanfiction, small audience though it may have.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2023
Oh my God! I loved the descriptions of fighting and tactics in the fanfic, they were fascinating. They’ll help me improve my own writing, too! And I liked how Choji learned quickly how while killing is distasteful, it’s necessary in the shinobi world. I want to dislike him, but I understand why he felt and did what he felt and did.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2023
Reading about the chūnin exams is always so fascinating, and this is especially well-written!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2023
"You've become more prideful than Sasuke. Every team specializes in something different, and even if you can wipe the floor with all of us, there are still areas in which we beat you equally as bad,"

I wonder what those could be? But honestly, I don’t see that pride in Naruto. Shikamaru doesn’t know him that well, so I wouldn’t put much stock in what he says. Though I feel like he’s supposed to be right? Anyway, Sasuke repeatedly unsheathing his weapon when he got annoyed was hilarious. Lol
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2023
I don’t care what his sad backstory is I’m always feel contempt for Jiraiya
Naruto should NOT have been so torn up when he died, man
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2023
I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE BATTLES!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2023
What I enjoyed most about this chapter was Team 7 supporting each other after the killings and Sasuke’s Sharingan and the description of their hobbies, a seeet detail. They’re starting to trust each other more and I hope Sakura will reveal her secret soon. I mean, why hasn’t she before? She’s not as guarded as Sasuke—oh, maybe she thinks it’s insignificant compared to the suffering of the others. That would make sense.
I do wish Sakura’s parents had been more fleshed out in canon. It’s ridiculous how we don’t even see them when the story wades lyrical about Sasuke and Naruto’s family—just shows how much Kishimoto favored his male mains. Showing her normal civilian parents really would’ve grounded the story by proving another perspective.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2023
He wouldn't thank him...

… but he was thankful nonetheless.

Love seeing Team 7’s BOND GROW! Kakashi’ putting them through the ringer but it’s working’
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2023
This is continuing to be a really fun and entertaining and well-written fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2023
Kakashi is a vicious jerk, even if his method proved effective. I would’ve just chosen death in their situations lol. This is all just utter madness, though super fun to think about! You made the fight scenes and survival quite engrossing, and I feel like this will become one of my fave Naruto fanfics, especially as it’s dark and features team seven camaraderie!
Foxfire1215 chapter 11 . 11/12/2023
Lol. Love where he hid it.
Shadyplayer chapter 14 . 9/12/2023
I love this book probably my new second if jot first favorite definitely recommend only thing ive found that is meh is the constant change of pov but other than that beautiful book with pretty good character development a little fast paced but that leads to moving on in the plot faster which i prefer
JadeDragon927 chapter 24 . 6/28/2023
I really enjoyed this fic! kudos for the quality!
2,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »