Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
LECHU22 chapter 17 . 4/4/2020
Está mal que s
iamkur chapter 24 . 3/16/2020
this is so cool. i like the way the three turned out and their camaraderie and how their techniques work together with each other. however, it didn't show that much i guess? only saw ot twice in detail.. in my opinion.. lots of it were still sasuke and naruto, well, prolly cause they're the offensive. also, i am bugged about sakura's genjutsu not always being effective.. of course it wouldn't be for all shinobi, but seeing as it's supposed to be her thing..

anyway, i am bothered by sasuke seeming to be the one to learn medical ninjutsu if i'm reading this epilogue right. unless sakura gets something for the next book, especially since it seems naruto takes the spotlight for knowledge or tactics for the team, then they will be even more imbalanced... then again, maybe that's my bias toward sakura talking.. :P

nevertheless!i am so awed by this! the story and the connections of each. the emotion and, man! the roller coaster! off to read the next one! :) couldn't put down my phone reading this.
iamkur chapter 17 . 3/13/2020
yup, funny, i left that comment less than five minutes before i read the scene i was looking for.. lol.. haha
iamkur chapter 16 . 3/13/2020
hmm, i'm surprised chouji letting the ninja go did not warrant a scene (not a battle between the characters scene, but a scene in the story)
or maybe i just haven't reached it yet..

this is super awesome.. i am getting hyped up all the time.. i'm glad the bite was on the armor-
aaaah! and thank you for the small funny moments.. haha, sasuke though, stuttered and couldn't even deny it.. lol
ankitmahat chapter 7 . 2/10/2020
A guy named Malaria :) LOL!
H. Automata chapter 24 . 1/28/2020
This was really intense, bloody and harsh! The levity and comedy usually present in Naruto stories is nowhere to be seen, giving place to a more dramatic, caustic tale. I really enjoyed the more realistic view, specially in regards to the characters' psychological developments.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
I love this
Animago chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
É raro uma fanfiction tornar a leitura tão gostosa. Realmente, sinto prazer de ler cada capítulo, cada parágrafo, nada é um desperdício. Me sinto até honrosa por ler isso.
Ferm chapter 23 . 12/29/2019
This story was incredible, and I quite love the way you wrapped up things at the end. It never felt like you were favoring one character of team 7 over the others. I love your world building, and I love what you did with canon. Having Naruto learn suiton was a great touch. I think he would be a monster in all the elements, but this was a refreshing take. I'd love to see Kakashi's reactions to his team later
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 12/28/2019
Kawarimi is useless IF! you need handseals for it
No opponent is going to wait for you to finish the seals to escape an attack.
Sealless Kawarimi though IS! one of the best jutsu in Naruto.
Ferm chapter 3 . 12/27/2019
The training took an interesting turn, haha
Ferm chapter 2 . 12/27/2019
A very... unique take on Kakashi, i admit. I'm used to seeing him as the goofy, aloof ninja; not a serious, overly commanding guy. Writing's great! Would love to see where you take this. Hopefully the training won't last too long xD

Also, holy shit he was actually going to let Naruto due. It's official. This Kakashi is cold blooded modi that I'm not sure i like very much xD
English Speaker chapter 2 . 11/20/2019
Haven't finished this chapter yet, but man, the Japanese is annoying. If you're writing in English, then write in English. Why do I have to Google "kibakufudas" when you could have just written "explosive tags". It sucks.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
Just wow. I haven't read such authentic world-building and skilled penmanship for a fanfiction in a long time. I'm reading this with the same voraciousness I would a treasured novel. Thank you so much for the obvious time and thought you put in this wonderful story. You should write a novel someday, and make sure you leave a note here so I'll read it!
theo1004 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
I like Kakashi while aI like Kakashi while a ass he is keeping it real and preparing them for the future. Quick question will they still train with the sanin
2,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »