Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Blood Wings
JadeDragon927 chapter 24 . 6/28/2023
I really enjoyed this fic! kudos for the quality!
JadeDragon927 chapter 16 . 6/26/2023
Loving the story. Love how things are progressing and how serious this is.

this chapter specifically though felt rushed as soon as they left the Forrest. wished that we spent a little bit of time on the backlash.
JadeDragon927 chapter 1 . 6/21/2023
Liking the serious take on this and Kakashi's attitude.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2023
This fanfic is good and not all that predictable. Im too stressed to keep reading now, ill be back in half a year
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2023
Aunque ciertamente la historia es muy interesante o bueno el tema de la historia lo es, siento que los personajes perdieron lo que los hace ser ellos mismos, Naruto parece un personaje genérico mas que el Naruto que todos conocemos una cosa es el desarrollo de poder y otra el degeneró de su personalidad a algo tan simple y sin expresión, Sasuke sigue siendo Sasuke aunque con un pequeño desarrollo real en su personalidad pero sigue hay, Sakura dejo de ser Sakura, no era necesario convertirla en una antisocial para mejorar sus capacidades, en pocas palabras convertir a un grupo de personajes en cierto modo expresivos en personajes que no son capaces ni de hablar entre ellos es un poco aburrido, la historia me llamo mucho la atención pero realmente me incomoda mucho este desarrollo de personajes tan reverso a lo que se espera de alguien como Naruto, esta es solo mi opinión y espero no ofender con mi comentario solo dar a conocer mi punto de vista.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 24 . 4/10/2023
I love this story so much! I completely binged it.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 7 . 4/8/2023
I really love this story. to me the fetal flaw is Naruto's hobby. 1. the smell would make the entire team easy to track. 2. just because Naruto doesn't get harmed from the tobacco and other chemicals doesn't mean his teammates won't. 3. he's still a child whether or not he's legally an adult so it just looks stupid and a bad look for konaha.
Ashera fanfics chapter 14 . 2/2/2023
Best version of the chûnin exams, even better than "Better left Unsaid". I love how the war games are turning into a cover for actual war preparations, sending teams of fake genin who should have been promoted long before to have as much of a presence as possible in Konoha and start spying and weakening the village from the inside.

I thought Kakashi was very warmongering, but after seeing these exams that are turning into an all out war by the minute, I think he's justified in his actions.

I like the parallel between your Kakashi's death and canon Jiraya's, only more believable and in context.
Mirrored14 chapter 3 . 1/27/2023
I'm only 3 chapters in but I am so absolutely obsessed with this masterpiece. Not only is the writing solid, the plot unapologetic, and the characters real, there are no typos! For that alone I could cry for joy, but combined with the other elements? I just know I died and went to heaven. The ground work for the potential of all of them individually and together is making me so excited I'm forgetting that I'm sick! I'm having the time of my life right now.
Scottken chapter 20 . 12/16/2022
This story is Amazing. Very grim and gritty, not usually my thing but it is a great read. Thanks for writing it.
anthonyo5242 chapter 1 . 9/23/2022