Reviews for The Blacks Are Back!
RosemaryStar chapter 11 . 4/3
I love this story has progressed in such a logical way and imho stayed in character. The statement about knitters that Arturus trickled me pink since I'm a knitter. Your author's note gives great insight into how your mind works and honestly I agree with much of what you said. I'm not interested in romance anyway and don't really care for it in stories because I feel it takes away from the plot.
deathwearsblack chapter 11 . 2/28
Please update.
draconin chapter 11 . 12/6/2019
Wow. Would be nice to see an update on this, so if your muse prods you please don't resist! :-)
PLEASE READ ME chapter 9 . 10/27/2019
All the durslys did was beat the normal out of Harry, and beat the black side out as well, they just made more room for the horcrux soul fragment END OF LINE.
Darth Krande chapter 11 . 7/19/2019
Whoa, that was tense!

First, about the chapter: I love the James and Frank scene and the echo laughter one-liner. Your Frank is easily becoming my favorite character here! I also like how the Black alliance swore to always share the truth and never make the mistake Dumbledore is committing. That's the making of a really tight-knit (haha) and potent group.
Nymphadora leaving, without as much as knowing WHY, that was an awesome moment. You added a neat mother-and-child scene where the mom is holding back critical information and still comes off as a loving and SUPPORTING mother. Clearly, that's something a Slytherin has more talent for (and experience in) but a Gryffindor mother is unprepared for. Stark contrast to Molly and your character analysis of her in the footnotes.
The idea of sharing the Grimmauld house between the Blacks and the Order sounds fascinating. I wonder which party will get the access to the door! Will the Blacs have to broom / floo / apparate in?
Sorry I'm not going in chronological order. I loved all the aforementioned things, details, aspects and ideas!

Footnote: wow, you've summed it up pretty much. Seven years' worth of Weasleys and the entire collection of fandom perceptions. All of those, reasoned well! I especially love how you made clear the contrast between first-year and later Weasleys. I also agree with the idea that JKR knew the characters too well and only failed in telling what she took for granted, all those tiny (or not) details that shape a supporting / background character.
I wonder if you could include a similar, well based, unbiased character analysis of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore in the next chapter. He is an all-controlling, well-meaning, horrifyingly powerful character with a tragic love story and (just as you have pointed out for Molly Weasley) he was never called out for that. He had in-story enemies like Malfoy and Fudge, but none of those offered real, constructive criticism to him. And the wizard whose opinion could have mattered is no longer available to him, leaving him the most bashed character of HP verse.

What I do NOT like in this chapter is that it's lacking a "next" button. I'm sure others have pointed this out before me, so let me just step quietly in the queue.
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 7/15/2019
James and the mood music. I love your style!
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 7/15/2019
This is brilliant all the way! The old Blacks and Regulus, and the way your Sirius reacts just perfectly in character and not overdone. James, and now Frank. All of them, brilliant.
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 7/14/2019
I'll watch you for your Dumbledore accuracy!

Anyway, nice chapter. I wonder what was it between Charlus Potter and Moody. It ouldn't be a small bit of a debate.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Interesting start. You've got a point at almost everybody pure being related to the Blacks, hence their ancient status. I wonder if Dumbledore isn't a distant relative - he sure as pit has some Black talent...
Katherine Sparrow chapter 11 . 7/8/2019
Love this :) Hope you update
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 11 . 5/27/2019
Hm...Frank was so blunt I like it!
kathdng12 chapter 11 . 5/18/2019
Hi !
I love you story and I really want to know the sequel
So can you update this story please
Thanks
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/16/2019
Excellent! Good reasoning about Ron.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/16/2019
Good!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/16/2019
The hospital should have sent for someone to verify James' identity.