Reviews for The Blacks Are Back!
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 10 . 6/24
Gods these blacks
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/24
The blacks are hilarious
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 8 . 6/24
You gotta admit this books really funny especially the 3 older siblings
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 6 . 6/24
They kidnapped Harry Potter more like saved him from death and adopt him his dad comes back to life not remembering his death after 12 years no one knows and then there gonna kidnap Harry again
It’s Crazy black family week
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/24
Umm okay...
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 4 . 6/24
Draco exorcised binns didn’t think he had the guts the twins yeah but Draco sorry! Can’t stop laughing
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 2 . 6/24
Laughing so hard at playful harry
Now that James learnt that he died, when will Prongs actually reunite with Padfoot, Moony & Prongslet? & meet with his Black-Half (afterall, he is technically a half-black, half potter)? When will James returns as Lord Potter, & what will Frank do about his situation? What about his wife, Alice? What cause the dead to return to live & Frank to return from insanity?
MissiYoung chapter 11 . 2/7
I really like this fic, thank you for sharing it! Also, my take on the Ginny Love Potion Conspiracy is totally supported by a clever combination of canon events and a deep love of fandom related conspiracy theories.

POINT THE FIRST: POA. Leaky Cauldron. Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, and Hermione 'girl talking' about Love Potions and being very giggly over either dinner or breakfast. The one reason that this event has always stood out to me is because it specifically mentions Hermione being very giggly and that was inconsistent with what I understood of her character. It is, in fact, a specific behavior that she thoroughly disapproves of in her dorm mates Parvati and Lavender.

POINT THE SECOND: Ginny fangirls like it's an Olympic sport and then disappears for years, as you mentioned. No need for me to rehash this.

POINT THE THIRD: This, I admit is the real clincher for me. Harry's pov-esque monologue in HBP specifically mentions noticing/being distracted by a specific scent, even when the origin of the scent isn't necessarily nearby. In the first Potions class of the year an extremely potent Love Potion is demonstrated that is triggered by specific scents. Harry's 'scent' is the one that's been distracting him and suddenly it's all important and also now he loves Ginny.

CONCLUSION: Love Potion.
sasy39 chapter 1 . 1/4
im loving this
pls dont stop
i cant wait for an update
windwraith chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
I really enjoyed this i would love to see more of it. is there any chance you could nudge the plot bunnies and get things going again? this story has so much potential. i love what you have begun and am eager to see how things come together. you've left James and frank out in the ruins with a storm raging round and i want to see Tonks a the Malfoys having a civil tea! please please continue ~W.W~
Bosma17 chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
Please update
Ell chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
please please finish I love love this story
seldombites chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
This story is both entertaining and well-written. I do hope you will continue it someday, because I am truly engaged and want to know what will happen next.
Eldersprig chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
OK. Abandoned. Oh well.

I think its kind of funny that Andromeda just didn't tell her daughter that Narcissa is her aunt. Seems silly.

I think the Mrs. Weasley thing is a class distinction kinda thing. She's pretty obviously just a dumb, stupid, fat, lower class house-wife. Motherly, but a little smothering, and not really someone Harry is really close to. (How much time do they spend in each other's company?) Having her kill Bellatrix was a very wrong decision in canon. Neville should have done that.