Reviews for The Blacks Are Back!
Ell chapter 11 . 10/8
please please finish I love love this story
seldombites chapter 11 . 9/30
This story is both entertaining and well-written. I do hope you will continue it someday, because I am truly engaged and want to know what will happen next.
Eldersprig chapter 11 . 8/16
OK. Abandoned. Oh well.

I think its kind of funny that Andromeda just didn't tell her daughter that Narcissa is her aunt. Seems silly.

I think the Mrs. Weasley thing is a class distinction kinda thing. She's pretty obviously just a dumb, stupid, fat, lower class house-wife. Motherly, but a little smothering, and not really someone Harry is really close to. (How much time do they spend in each other's company?) Having her kill Bellatrix was a very wrong decision in canon. Neville should have done that.
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 11 . 8/3
I'm glad someone finally pointed that out. I never liked Ginny because she seemed so fake and she could be classified under the Mary-Sue category.
Runyon chapter 11 . 6/30
It would be great to see a new chapter this is good and I do hope to see it continue.
MarilynT chapter 11 . 6/18
Well - do you think you will pick the story back up?
Harmonious Cannons chapter 11 . 4/4
A clever attempt at Black humour, I'd have said, if you'd continued it! Y U No write more?
Lord Evan Osiris III chapter 11 . 3/30
Hey! I wanna start by saying all of your stories are amazing. My favorite is the blacks are back. I was also wondering when you were gonna update it?
shunshu chapter 11 . 3/25
hola! muy buena muy interesante me encancto la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
azalea.winters chapter 11 . 3/21
please contimue this story
this story have so much potential
mckertis chapter 8 . 2/26
Humor ? There is no humor here. However, there are some moments that SEEM light-hearted, but what they do, is confuse the overall tone of the piece.
onceuponadawn chapter 11 . 2/26
This is fantastic! I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing and posting! I do hope you'll decide to continue this story!
Like this story a lot, hope it gets finished someday
Thcdncf chapter 8 . 1/7
It's so mote it be not so may it be
NotAMugwump chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Oh dear... I'm about to reach the last chapter uploaded so far. I'm devastated because I've been really enjoying this!