Reviews for Code Red
pokemonredshipper chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was so sad and beautiful! Amazing job!
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh god this is so long.
I' lazy. And it looks so much longer on the computer screen but I can't use my iPod right now...
Yes, Mizune, cry silently.

I love how you made the address Broken Dreams. I don't know why, but it's kinda funny X3
[assigned to duty you] What. This accurately describes me when I'm either trying to flirt or around someone cute. XD Excellent.
And your detail is just as amazing, I can see. ;P
I actually thought Piko would be kind to her and stuff. But he was a total...well, dick, as she put it. Yup. And his words were just like...a stab to the freaking heart or ego or whatever you want to call it, man. If she weren't his nurse, she should've given him a good smack across the face.
(Nonono kidding. You can't hit Piko. He's my baby. He doesn't deserve to be hurt. /shot)

[You're getting worse. You don't say.] Laughing again. Dying. Laughing so loud that mom yelled across the room and called me a whore for it.
Ohh, and he draws. Man, why do they always draw?XD

I like how steadily their relationship seems to progress here. How he begins to warm up to her a bit because she told him a little story about her father :3
But...the last line of that part, about his condition deteriorating, that just struck me right in the feels. D: No, no you better not kill him or I will cry. I already suffered today but watching one of my favorite anime characters get the living crap beat out of him. I can NOT handle Piko's death, I swear it.

My God, the time at the park...I love Piko's personality. I mean, personally, I struggle with making him anything but some nutty goofball, but I absolutely looooove the sarcastic, asshole, or badass Piko sooo much, and you're just making me love it even more right now!
(Though, imagining the things that happened to him at the park...well, that's just funny XD)
I liked their bonding moments in that part, too. Steady. And interesting, too, what he put in his notebook. Hm...I thought for sure there was some clicking going on there - well, I mean, of course there was - but, you know, then he started having that coughing fit. Thank God Rin saved him...
Awwwuh and he said her name, too! I picture him saying it like he thought it would save him! But...either way, it's just absolutely precious.

Okay, so the moment in his room was absolutely precious. I loved every second of it. I love how poetic Piko is. I love the way he talks about things and sees them in a way that no other people see them. It's...amazing. Captivating. I'm in love with this story. So much. You don't even realize. XD
But when he shut her out of his room...that was unexpected...yet, I could see it all happening as clear as day. I don't...know why, either.

Okay, you know what? Screw it. I'm not finishing this review. You know why? I'm heading off to my corner - you know, the place where I usually fangirl. Except now...I'm just gonna go cry.

P.S adding this to a community when I can finally see through my freaking tears to know what I'm doing.
haganekuroka chapter 1 . 12/22/2013