Reviews for A Rose Forever After
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 4/25
That was a really nice story! Managed to explain everything, include everybody, and still add the cherry unwrapping of the present on the sundae! Bravo!
PS: I think River is cool, but Rose definitively belongs sith the Doctor (and vice versa)
readmered chapter 1 . 4/18
Haha I absolutely adored this! Very cute and exceptionally well characterized. I've always had an interest in Rose/Eleven pairing and thought it would be great. Personally, I am a huge fan of River, but every Whovian to their OTP ;)
Jen chapter 1 . 4/9
Thanks! I just love all your stuff!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 2/2
Happy Christmas!
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh FREAKING Fantastic! I love it.
BVBlover4ever chapter 1 . 1/7
I LOVE YOU! T'is all I can think to say; that and, I NEED MORE! Pa-LEEEAAAASSSEEEE! With a hot fudge sundae and bow tie sprinkles on top! :D This was so beautiful. . . . .
fyi.i.am.a.writer chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Bloody fantastic! Brilliant!
LadaHathaway chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
That's so brilliant!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
My God! This is BY FAR the best doctor who fic I've ever read!
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
"River the Bitch."

Oh, I like you!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
lol this is lovely, very sweet and the Doctor's reaction was realistic
narnian23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I think I've applauded your Rose River stance before, but in case I neglected to actually post such, I will now be skimming through your stories whenever I want Eleven to care more about Rose than River :) She could have been a good character, but I just didn't like what they did with her...anyways, cute little story. I liked that some of the more recent companions still hang out, and that Amy was so willing to gift her raggedy doctor with his preferred companion. Oh, and Rory. I generally love Rory.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
LOVE THIS! There should be a drabble fic of Rose fulfilling some of the Doctor's other Christmas requests...
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
:3 esto debiĆ³ ocurrir :3 me gusta mas que la historia original.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
OMG! I did not know how f***ing much I would like this particular pair. I'm a companion to 10 personally, but this is my new favorite. Right up there with Johnlock I tell ya. *evil grin* ;)