Reviews for Something Unexpected
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
This ending is freaking beautiful. I have a friend who i totally want to be like this with!
AllyrianFlame chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Very cute, I loved it.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Loved it. There aren't enough Hermione/Charlie fics. Will there be a sequel?
DivineDebris chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
This story was awesome. Well written, great flow, good development of the relationships. Great overall technique, and fun to read! Loved it.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Hi !

Just read your story and I must say it was amazing ! Even if the French was not quite well but as my english is not either I can say nothing !

I really liked your Harry and Hermione, the relationship they had was soooooooooooo great !

And the last phrase of your story just made me laugh out loud !
Lisa1312 chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
normally ı am not a huuuuge harry hermione fan. but everything with max seemed to go too fast for me. I saw much more of their relationship then his with natalie .I think I would have prefered if it turned into a harry/hermione fic.
Elluzions chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
This was a really cute story! I'm usually a Dramione shipper, but decided to branch out a bit lately. I really like the Charlie and Hermione pairing. Charlie sounds absolutely adorable and undercover baddass in your story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
it was quite good story, even though i didnt like a few things, but it could be more focused on charlie and hermiones relationship, there was no developmet, almost nothing, they just kissed and got together and then again nothing.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
that thing with george, charlie and hermione was childlish. it could be done more normal.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
it feels like this is harry/natalia story. charlie and hermione are there just sometimes and i am dissapointed there was no build up between them.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
i know that there is only friendship between harry and hermione, but i dont think harry sees it like that, theres something more about it, maybe he doesnt realize it, but his behaviour to her is not like normal friendship.
i dont like natalia and that she has son, but i dont care about harry and her, i read for charlie and hermione.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Hahaha loved the fic! Really well done :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Ron and Hermione,! :-)
hugp1x chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
You slip in a bit of American vernacular a fair bit while writing. Normally, it wouldn't be an issue, but we're talking about a group of Brits here from the nineties.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »