Reviews for The Detective, The Dominatrix, and The Little Emperor
Nispedana chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Hahahah gotta love the talk. xD Only with a genius kid.

Lovely chap!
Nispedana chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
hahah Nero is so cute. xDDD
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
adorable.

the world needs more of these Sherlock/Irene and family fics. xDD
anon chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Nicee i really like reading this :D
I can't wait for the next chapter
I'mTheDreamAssasin chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
BRING THE HILARIOUSNESS!This is real good. I love all of the chapters, THEY'RE HILARIOUS! Keep writing! Sadly I don't have any prompts for you though...
christineisthename chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Entertaining :D looking forward to the next part!
NewSlove chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Loooooool hahahahaha the end is too funny XD i'm kinda hoping there'll be more mycroft in the fic. Good luck with school!
christineisthename chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
So I've read this entire set of stories in one go and I find it absolutely adorable :) It's really great to read some Adlock; all of my friends (both real-life and online) ship either Johnlock or Sherlolly and though I enjoy both, I really prefer Adlock. So great job, I think it's great :) Can't wait for more!
schimmzu chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
I'm loving and enjoying your stories very much! Glad you're back!
floratang chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
very good chapter, love Sherlock to said that she is my woman. you are right, Sherlock is genuinely cares for Irene. he is a sweetheart sometime.
how are you, did not know you are sick, is it get better now. make more rest for yourself. we are wait here for you to come back.
floratang chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Two good little kids, they will be a lifetime good friends just like their father
hatondog chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
OK, so here's a prompt if it interests you...imagine that a former client of Irene's comes across her and won't take no for an answer. Sherlock intervenes. Time frame is probably not long into their relationship after the rescue. Have fun!
hatondog chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Oh, my. You are absolutely right-a man who would consider headless nun photos to be age-appropriate entertainment for a child would definitely launch into a Bio 101 worthy explanation of reproduction for a 6 year old. LOL!
hatondog chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Ah, I'm so glad to have found this. I'm all thumbs up for Sherlock and Irene too, it's really the only romantic pairing with Sherlock that seems credible to me. The idea of someone like Anderson being floored by her looks and realizing she's with Sherlock is hilarious. Looking forward to reading more, and hoping you're feeling better.
floratang chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Jane is ok, but still love much more Irene and Sherlock part, I think Nero is not as good as his father, he is not so much normally, but he want to pretend he is, at least he is not so much faithful to himself as his father and mother. I surely love Irene and Sherlock pair much more.