Reviews for Forgetful Guardian
Twilight16 chapter 13 . 3/10
Thanks for updating sorry i havent been reading much of rotg fanfiction lately so i missed out on this. I'll continue reading if you continue writing
Wynter Snows chapter 12 . 2/16
I can not stop rereading both forgetful and powerless guardian, srsly it's starting to get unhealthy lol. I had to create a new account since the other one is refusing to let me log in. I just move the S so I could keep my username Wynter's Snow. I understand you have school to worry about but I'm really starting to miss you not updating. Hopefully you don't consider discontinuing the story. If you met my friends jasmine and Abby they would probably tell you I fangirl and obsess over the story way to much. But I know deep down they do to lol. Hopefully you update soon my friends and I miss your writing a lot.
Ohmigod you haven't updated I'm DYING!

Seriously, I love this story. It's so funny, well written, hilarious yet still strong plot and ideas. Please please update soon. It's been about forever now!
Demi chapter 12 . 1/26
Ugh Jordin is so cute I can't even! She is probably one of my favorite OCs In this story.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 13 . 1/16
Yay love it . wait was was Cody's quote I must of missed it was cool to see into the past of how they started to fight :) happy your back love this story almost every chapter has made me cry from laughing so much :D
Lovepuppy316 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
*CHOKES* THE BATTERY WAS AT 2 PERCENT BEFORE I WENT TO GET THE CHARGER LIVIN ON A PRAYER

*CHOKES MORE* This Florence/Zander chapter sounds like something that should be featured in those cheesy romance music videos. I literally was just gradually dying as I progressed because of cute ahsdhgffhjkl

Your descriptions are so adorable, really displays the mood Zander feels thru out his drama filled life of obsessing over a dudette.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Asian Chili and Crimson Devil. Impressive.

MY GODS HAZEL, YOU GOTTA CRUSH ON THE BOY. And I'm not sure if Bostyn here's being a cockblock or notblock- I mean she's obviously trying to be the former but is she really doing a good job of it?

PHOENIX, ARE THE LOT OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THIS PETTY OMG

Malcolm you aSSBUTT. SAME GOES TO CONRAD, WHOSE PLAN IS ACTUALLY WORKING? Are you really this gullible Jack? Are you... Really... (Nah I'm kidding, Conrad is obviously very sly, but I expect Jack to be a little more wary. All well.)

MY PHONE BATTERY IS NOW AT 14 PERCENT AND IT IS 11:02PM OH N O
Lovepuppy316 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Can I just say that everything about this is perfect? I mean I'm not gonna even pick out my favorite parts because the whole frickin chapter was my favorite.

Except for Brenda. Damn it, Brenda.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Really Jack. R eally.

I thought Flappybird was made from the brand Mario is in because of the pipes, now that Cody mentioned it.

I would totally read a bunch of one shots about your OCs' future after Jack unmortalizes himself yooo
Lovepuppy316 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Oooh I forgot to mention in the last chapter review but I'm very curious of this Malcolm dude's intentions. I mean it's pretty obvious that he's trying to kiss up on Spencer and Zander, but is it really to manipulate the twins to join Phoenix? Would Phoenix actually waste time sending one of their students to convince two hUGE DERPS to attend the school? Nah, Malcolm's probably planning some mal(colm)evolent shite. Then Connor just kinda appeared after minutes of stalking Jack and company... Might Malcolm be part of his and Bostyn's plan? Malcolm has made it clear he mostly only associates himself with the rich kids, and Bostyn's rich. *Shrugs*

OH MAAAN, THE AUDITIONS. THE WHOLE AUDITIONS SCENE (coughthewholechaptercoughhacksoutalung) WAS FLAWLESS. YOU GO HAZEL, YA STARLET.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. That is all.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I'M SICK RIGHT NOW SO WHEN CODY STATED THAT HE WAS THE FATHER I HAD A BOUT OF VIOLENT COUGHING ARE YOU SATISFIED

SPENCER YOU GULLIBLE FOOL ILY

I'm genuinely liking Hector now becauseyoucreatereallyfunocs and if he, Hazel, and Cody weren't gonna bond thru dough frisbees I would have been serverely disappointed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

*Sweats* When I started catching up on the chapters I had not read yet, my phone's battery was at 98 percent. It's 68 percent I doN'T THINK I'M GONNA MAKE IT
Lovepuppy316 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Well if Jack's not gonna remember his life as Jack Frost at least everyone knows how to get him frosty eyyyy (no ignore that tHAT DIdn't make any sense)

I didn't know I needed Jack screaming about how he in fact had an ice dildo in his possession and not a dick until now.

Thank.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
LITERALLY 317 YEARS LATER.

ALRIGHT, I found out that I'm an idiot who fricked up her email account password-wise (*facepalm* DON'T ASK) and by the time I fixed the email problem life went "nah son" and I. I was busy.

But it's alright, because I didn't spend from 12PM to 4:59PM rereading Forgetful Guardian. And I didn't reread until my laptop's battery was at 2 percent. And I'm TOTALLY not reviewing on my phone right now... :3

my GODS COLIN IT'S CODY GRAY NOT CODY GAY IT WA PO

Hector you adorable sweetie, givin your sister a hard frickin time. The best brother.

No... Hazel... No Hazel n o you don't know the Cody thing.. N O...

If only Jack was trying out for prostitute Gretel (or was it Hansel? My phone directs me to a new page when I wanna review and I'm too lazy to copy this, go back, paste and keep writing) . If only.
Wynter's Snow chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Lol I just realize that I didn't log in when I said hazel and Cody's ship named should be cozy. So yeah that was me, oops. It could also be hazy. Am I the only one who sees Anton and Jo Robinson together? The reason I have reviewed like three times this chapter is because I have wanted to review since powerless guardian but I didn't know how to review back then. I know I was a stupid idiot. Also did Cody and hazel know each other when they were little, I'm asking this since they were both originally from Philadelphia. Have you ever been to Las Vegas. Any way I should probably go to sleep. Bye.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Oh my gosh! Haha! I think I'm that guest! Oh that's funny...

Sorry if this review sounds a bit weird! :D

Yay! Still can't wait to read more of your story!