Reviews for Forgetful Guardian
Oh man... Why are you gone...? I just reread PG and FG and laughed my silly! I was in crying hysterics during the audition chapter in FG! I so wish you would come and update! Immso excited for Jack forgetting, and drama with Mal and Conrad! And I love the idea of a serious story after this! I'm really hoping you'll return sometime. It's been a year and a half - I'm totally missing your story!
I hate when authors disappear in the middle of the fic. If you don't plan on updating, can you at least tell us so we don't sit around waiting for you. This is one really great story and I really want to read the rest of it.
Alright, for those of you who keep going on here in hopes that she will come back here again, welp you might as well wait for someone to throw someone into to the fûçkin sun since she isn't planning on updating anymore. I asked her a while back and haven't gone this site since. However, she did have plans on making a story, original. Who knows when or if she will. So yeah...
Hello, I started reading PG four days ago, and I started FG yesterday. I have to say, this fanfiction and its sequel are one of the best I've ever read. I don't have an account here, so I don't review on much. This fanfic has kind of changed my life, (AKA my inner voice now sounds suspiciously like Cody) so I would absolutely be out of my skull excited if you could update again. I was worried when I saw you hadn't updated in over a year. I hope you're okay and nothing terrible happened, but I completely understand. I'm sorry for ranting, but this fanfic is incredible.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Are you dead?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
It's official, it's been a year. Bye for now.
Jimmy chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
So. It's basically been a year.

WHERE ARE YOU, WOMAN?! ;P

(lol)
anon chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
hey there,

it been a year

i miss you
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Sigh. I have given up hope...
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
I love your fandom so much that I'm going to be using part of it in my own fanfic and I was wondering if it was ok to use some of your fanfic for mine. If you'd like to see, here's the url. s/11503537/1/The-Big-Five-meets-the-Reliants
or search for The big Five meets the Reliants.
FYI, the Reliants are from the series 13th reality. I'm going to be using most of your OTs so I have to ask. I was thinking that Jack gets his memory back and turning immortal by getting drowned in the same lake as he did 300 years ago, but he doesn't remember the guardians so.., Also his friends realize that he had forgotten about the guardians when they were walking to school and Bunnymud appeared from a hole to tell him about the message from MiM to drown him again, but Jack doesn't know who Bunny is. All of his friends including Hazel, Malcolm, and Conner were there, but they didn't know about Jack's secret. Zander, Cody, Spencer and Cici confess Jack's Immo story but not in front of Jack to Malcolm and so on. They all believe and tried to get Jack to remember. After Jack gets immortal again, he has to defeat Pitch once more.
W.S chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Wanted to read this one last time. Still brings me laughter. Hope you update one day though. Also 200th reviews yay. I was to lazy to get on my account sorry.-Wynter
ReganRocks chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
I hope you know that you can't stop me from shipping Cody with every male character in this whole story now. Including Sandy.
I just reread this and PG, and it was just as fab the second time... I friggin lost it during Zander's rap XD
Antacids was a typo at first, but I kept it cuz I thought it was funny lol
I kind of ship Cody with Bossonova from ohshc... I'm sorry...
*squeals* this chapter was so cutie! Zander/Emanuelle is my otp now as well... Excuse me, I've just gotta go fangirl eternally thank you
KEEP ROCKIN!
Artimes' Thorns chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Boba! We( followers) cannot lose this story! You make the oc's naturally fit in as if they were actually there and i love that! Plz continue this story as soon as you can

Ps: i want Jack and the others to find a pic of him when he was Jack Frost after he got his memories back. I really want to see their reactions XD
Pt chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing and I can't wait to see how this ends!
sibunasiren10 chapter 13 . 6/28/2015