Reviews for The Tale of the Gallant Familiar
SilentXD7 chapter 3 . 8/14
Love it. I hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story.
Link0011 chapter 4 . 8/11
Love this story! Thought you said we'd get at least 1 chapter monthly ;) hopefully we'll get one soon!
shadow chapter 4 . 8/1
I liked the chapter!
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 4 . 6/28
Life troubles suck. It's best to sort them out before you work on fanfictions. Good luck with your life pal ;)
Mobydicks chapter 4 . 6/17
whooo great story and chapter cant wait for thr nx update
anbu31uchiha chapter 4 . 6/9
carwash36 chapter 4 . 6/9
Awesome
Kudou Shinichi chapter 4 . 6/8
Very cool new chapter. I still find it hard to believe Jiraiya slipped up or that with a shunshin he couldn't have intercepted the griffin.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 6/8
Lol griffin express. Well at least he redeemed himself by spotting Wales.
Batta the Beast chapter 4 . 6/7
Welcome back good sir!
jhautefaye chapter 4 . 6/7
That's "Coup d'├ętat".
painful lesson chapter 1 . 6/7
Actually it seems the fastest ww2 jet barely reached mach 1 speeds.. So yeah griffins were outsped by that. I don't see them moving faster than Jiraiya..
painful lesson chapter 4 . 6/7
I like this but I think it's a tad unrealistic to have the griffin move faster than Jiraiya. From what I can remember those griffins and dragons were outsped by Saito in a ww2 jet which moves around mach 3 at most.. Even chunin reach speeds several times the speed of sound in Naruto not to mention Jiraiya one of the legendary Sannin.
KneeOfJustice chapter 4 . 6/7
This is kind of petty, but I am starting to get annoyed with how much you use the word "gaki". It's in nearly every sentence Jiraiya says to Louise and Guiche. Just try to tone it down. Also, I think you revealed Warde's treason a bit too early. We barely got to see any of him before he was declared an enemy.

Other than that, I didn't notice any errors, and the chapter length is a pretty good length. You're on a pretty good roll on that front. Hope to read more in the future.
All in all a great chapter, but I.. don't know. Jiraiya messing up like that is horribly disappointing, to say the least. Also why wouldn't he tell them Wardes is a traitor?