Reviews for The Tale of the Gallant Familiar
Hipnyah chapter 2 . 1/14
Damn I hope this story finds a conclusion lol it's well written and funny
Monster King chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Good story just one question are you going to continue it or is it a dead story that you never bothered to tell the rest of us that it was dead?.
Xahn777 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in ages. It's definitely one of your best stories.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
ok I must say that it didnt even ocur tome jiraiya as the summon, great idea please update soon
xanothos chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
I want MOAR!
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
interesting fic, hope it is eventually updated and that Jiraya connects with Naruto again
I read too much chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
It seems a bit odd that you have him appearing in a flash of leaves and displaying clear superhuman speed and still getting called a commoner and challenged to a duel. Aside from the duel being a bit overdone the setup needs some work, as it is it feeling like it's just being railroaded into the story with a few lines of dialogue changed to account for a new main character. If you just had him walk up instead of appearing to teleport there wouldn't be as big of a problem.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
He can do what looks like magic in the eyes of Louise and the others, so why isn't Louise thinking she kidnapped a fellow mage by summoning him?
Tsamoka chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
It's about time one of the side characters go involved! Every other FoZ/Naruto story always has one of the main characters like Naruto or Sasuke being the one summoned. And you're doing a hell of a good job at it too. Love it x100! Keep up the good work! :)

I just thought of this. If it's Jiraiya, does that mean we'll be seeing little orange books being sold everywhere anytime soon? And will he be setting up a new spy network in Tristan?
fellow chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Freaking awesome.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
and THATS how the master gets it done, not foolish enough to kill her, not young enough to let her get away... but bringing her DOWN like that... nicely done!

and the poloticts of everything involved... the general/spymaster aspect of the toad sage is fasenating as WELL as the whole hes got threeish students all ready for training and stuff.

I liek that as their wasent any big dager but because annoyed but so much controla nd direction and STRENGTH...
and RECONIZING KABUTO FOR THE BAD ASS THAT HE IS!
besides him being the odd probably love child of the tree sannin.
I mean come ON ehs a mixture of ALL o fthem and their abilites and talents and professions all wrapped into ONE.
tell em it isnt true.

I mean no tears of blood track things that Jiraiya has going on but... yeah.
So! polotics and interesting manuvers are abound! but not enough to figure out each individual agent hmm? what fun.

if the country wasent in a changing of the guard right now with such a YOUNG face on the front of it, some higher ups, like some specific peoples mothers might be freaking out right now.

and hey! because of the differing events. our dear little blue head and read head havent become quite as clsoe to the Louise yet. so there is that.
will the orphans gain the sympathy?
will Jiraiya seek out and find the decent folskt hat are in power besides the young queen? well who knows!

so much fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
on his level is diffrent form in his leauge, and one on one is a different beat than a millitary... who might have all sorts of ranges of people to a level of kakashi to iruka to Tsunade.
but othr than that I have respect for your tory and wish it would continue and JIRAIYA! so much fun and awesomeness! wonder if your going to have some other villians summoned or something through the other void users...

and the changes, yeah after this chapter I was ALL like hot damm, you adressed everything! cause the little kids had a stupid moment.

I feel a bit... upping some of the characters to get them to JIRAIYA level is... well interesting.

cause un-like other power houses that get dragged into this type of crossover...
Jirayia has the EXPERIENCE as well.
the age, and... yeah.

and is
NOT fighting a student he thought dead that knows his techniques and everything while also fighting in a place of that students choosing.
anyway cant WAIT to see the sheer ridiculiousness of what you get up to. your hitting ALL sorts of points right now! which is Nice, still waiting for the missives from Naruto to Jiraiya and back and stuff cause FEELS... and yeah. curiousity.

anyway fast character development is fun! very nice really. especially as the two kids get dragged into thsi and maby shipping or? hmm.

still to see hwo the world reacts to HIM should be fasenating.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
god damm this is awesome, not getting rid of the ummoning contract but they cant sumon him back, and complicated messes and JIRAiya! how awesome.

annoyed that its staying really clsoe to script with the fighting thing. i mean he ahs MAGIC and they KNOW this, so the commoner thing is a bit of a...
I dbout... well the teacehrs if they get informed might come near to intervene or at least observer how Jirayia does things.

THAT GOD BLESSSED TOA SGAE THIS IS AWESOME PERSON TO BRING INTO THIS!

I mean millitary experience he blows nearly EVERYONE out of the water with two wars on his belt, hes trained up to three near four S calss shinobi, raised two equivilent of kings, and has denied the hat THREE times, denied his equivilent of King ship.

well at the bare minimum once, but its not inconcievable that once Mianto or even after orochiamru left...

anyway. King make and Sage and SPY MASTER to these people...

bit disapointed in no refrences to he got stuck at a big ol wizard ninja academy! poor guys.

well Jirayias restraint is an admirable thing and he has so much FUN!
AND TOADS AND SENDING MESSAGES AND YES.

although narutos equilibrum is going to get SEVERLY messed up, what with hope and frustrationc ause he cant GO to his Master/teacher...
and TSUNADE!

anyway when Jiraia isnt arount freaking KIDS ... well things could be fun! cause he will see how ... well the full letter of the messes that the mages are. and oh dear oh dear infiltration missions and complex war plots and MUHAHAHA.

might ahve mentioned Jiraiya going releif and guilt over the whole Nagato returned to me type thing.

anyway! this is a eprfect society to be a messing with. remember this is quasi equivilent of olden times of fun and ridiculiousness... wonder if the other void users summoned odd things?

SO Sage show boating versus Spy secretiveness... well.
and hes like the MILLITARY GENERAL OF THE LEAF equivilent.
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 3/22/2015