Reviews for that ocean could have carried us a thousand miles (& more toward home)
Emilio Millo chapter 1 . 11/12
How could you wrote something so painful and lovely and amazing? Dear God, everything in this was incredible, well done, congratulations for so beautiful piece of art.
Aw this was sweet and I loved it:)
bobina chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
"If you ever forget me I'll kill you," you threaten.
"Oh San," Quinn says, "No matter how much I'd ever want to, you're very unforgettable."

Have I mentioned that I love how you write Quinn and Santana's friendship? Because I do love it so. You capture the complexities of their love so well. Santana rushing out of her apartment to take a train to New Haven, holding her and talking her down from a panic attack, inviting her to go running when she has too much energy but knowing to ask after her health first, all of those little moments in a friendship we take for granted in daily life are laid bare here in so many perfect words.
Human Elemental chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow, this was an incredible story. It was heart breaking and heart warming, and just everything a person could ask for. Amazing job!
samdarls chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So beautiful, as always. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
My favorite thing you have so far. More Quintana would be great!
Whammy chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved this. You captured the Quinn/Santana dynamic perfectly.
canikeepthispen chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awesome story!
k chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Perfect
gllover22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Beautifully done. Loved it.
saddddd chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
saddest thing ever, and I had read some really sad things here, the only worse one is where they never get together and she spent all her life as her best friend and rachel gets sick and stuff this is just as sad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
So amazing! It is so heartbreakingly beautiful!
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I just love Santana so much as Quinn's friend. All though this is a tragic story it is also a story of Quinn's survival...
justincases chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I am usually not a reviewer and I am typically more of a fictionpress kind of girl but I had to send you my awe and appreciation. I even created an account so that I could (who knew there was a 24hr wait for PMs?).
I have read your work and it simply blows me away. They way you weave the Glee aspects in with your own concepts is seamless. The maturity of your work and its content ensures that it is not cliché and sets it apart from most other writers.

Thank you and keep it up.
WriterLiz88 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was beautiful. You have lovely writing.