Reviews for Abducted
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I've never seen a single episode of "Tales of the South Seas". With that said, I really enjoyed this. And it wasn't too difficult to follow even though I have no wonder who these people are.
sec chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I just loved it Beckers. Isabelle wounded emotionally & David the healing balm.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
You don't know how many times I've read this. Very weird that this should be my first review...

Beautiful. Just gorgeous. I love how you captured Isabelle's vulnerability- a side she rarely showed- if ever, actually. It was heart breaking and beautifully written.

Excellent job, Beckers. Hope you come out with another TOTSS fic soon. :) :) :)
veggie5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Beckers, I've finally read my first TOTSS fic! And wow! I don't even know anything about the show.. but this... WOW. :) I'm speechless... :) well... not really. but close enuff. This was so sweet... ;)
sternwoelkchen chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Loved this story! Everything was so great!

Especially the end was soooo sweet and funny! :D

Cant wait for your next one! Loved it! :)

Steffi :)
Alyxzia chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Great story. Thanks for making this folder/section. Hope to read more of your stories soon.
homemakr chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Hi Beckers, so glad you posted this wonderful story! Nice of to offer us a new place to enjoy David and Isabelle. :)

I love how David takes care of Isabelle in this story, how he tends her when she is hurt, and then once they're safely on the way home, how he listens to her, and understands what she needs.

Lovely to read it all over again! *happy sigh*