Reviews for Taken
RinaWrites534 chapter 14 . 2/14
I am so waiting for another chapter! I was so entranced by the story, I didn't realize it was the end of the chapter. :) Keep on writing.
RinaWrites534 chapter 12 . 2/14
Great story plot and design so far! I am very eager to read more. You have a talent! It was a bit sad at the end with Tauriels death. So unexpected, but very great writing. I bet your fingers ache!
Horsegirl01 chapter 14 . 1/8
Please finish this story... :(
Who cares anymore?! Tauriels dead!
Nooooooooo! I had plans for her and Legolas! Yes, she was supposed to be seriously wounded saving his life, but not fatally!
For if the dark returns, my brothers shall die.
And as the sky crashes into this lonely town, I hear my people screaming out:
I see fire
Oh grow up and deal with it already! She did what she could!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I'm so glad that someone wrote about a different ending to that confruntation! I really needed some h/c there!
Rose61393 chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Good story so far and finally it ended...the battle is over...
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
"Again, feel free to poke me or yell at me through private messaging if I take to long again. It does help."
*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR STORY? I really love it! It's so sad ... How Tauriel died ... And I thought you would kill of Legolas' Adar too! Does he die? He still has that nasty spear wound ... Saes, Mellon nîn. Won't you update? Please?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
You are one of the greatest writers in this whole fictional word I believe. I read a lot of stories in this site very good ones but this one truely surprised me , in a very good way of course. The plot and the way to write it was ... just greate. I dont know how to describe it.
Keep up the good work. Thanks for the greate work.
FledglingInkstand chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Oh my god. This was the most beautiful and touching chapter EVER. I loved seeing that side of the king, and oh, my heart was just breaking for him. Thank you for your wonderful writing!
pinksugarrush chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
I hope that Thranduil is okay! I would just cry if Thranduil died, too. Tauriel's dying scene was very touching.

Poor Legolas.

Please update soon! I love it so far!
saaad chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Sad ending, but that gave the story a fear factor.
Shraider chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Era
I had hoped that you hadn't reviewed on anonymous so I could reply to you. But I will anyway, just in case you see it.
I respect your opinion and you seem like you're obviously more of a hardcore fan then I am.
When I started this fanfic I had never intended to write past Legolas getting saved but I continued because of all the positive reviews and attention it got. The reason I started it at all was because it was supposed to be practice for a lord of the rings timeline story I wanted to write. But after seeing Desolation of Smaug it spurred me into writing this. If I had started it after I had seen the battle of five armies then it probably would have went down a different path.

As for characterization, I know better than anyone that I'm not good at writing multiple characters at once. So if scenes with many characters seem shallow and ooc then I apologize. I was mostly focusing on the elves in this fanfiction because of this. I barely delved into any of the dwarves thoughts or dialogue at all. I'm not an author and I didn't feel like I could do any of them justice.

I'm sorry that this story didn't go exactly how you desired it to and that you couldn't enjoy it for what it is. But I wasn't writing it for one person. It's impossible to make everyone happy and I'm NOT a professional author and I don't pretend to know the inner workings of Tolkien's characters and story. I wrote this to appease my desire for a different ending. I wrote this not for any specific person but myself. If you didn't like it, I'm not making you read it. There will always be people who do and don't like my art and written works. It's just a fanfiction. I just hope there is some fic out there that will fill you desire for the 'perfect' story.