Reviews for Delinquent
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 2/17
awwwwww! Everything's cute plus Dan didn't butt in! Its like an actual Fairy tale XD
takoyakilover4ever chapter 1 . 2/2
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! so cute! Thanks for writing such a cute story! You are amazing!
I really liked this!
Luqeous chapter 1 . 1/11
AWWWWWWWWW CUUUTEEE
flaming fairy chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Love the story so cute
animeshojo chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Hello i love ur story. Its really sweet and cute! I feel that the duration they were separated was rather short, maybe juz maybe a little longer lik a year? Okay mayb thts not a little but probably longer than tht one week.. juz a little comment dun hate me or anything! (n) hahah anyway i dun hate the OOCness it contributed yo yhe cuteness, u no.. hahah bye thx for ur awesome story! -animeshojo
Meowie07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
One word to describe this..."AWESOME"!
I just LOVE it! I keep squealing and my sister keep staring at me and asking what happened xD
SIMPLYDORKSHIRE chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so cute holy I don't know what to say I just really enjoyed it
Evelynn XYZ chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

This story is so CUTE! :3 v
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
OH MY GOSH. This is just so amazing! It was cute, romantic and all the stuff. I liked it. Heck, I even loved it. I was grinning at all the romancey stuff and I want to squeal. This is just so amazing, I mean, beyond amazing. I'm so glad I made the decision to search and visit some author's profile and I'm glad I did because I found this. You're so great. I expect many stories like this from you. You're truly amazing.
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is really good. Now where is part two
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I can definitely see Lucy getting him back for that freeloader stuff ;P and making him calling her Master, that could end up very hot hehe! I love the way you write, I'm kinda jealous! I like MinaKu (or w/e the pairing name is) and NaruHina (I go into berserk mode if I see NaruSaku, NejiHina or KibaHina, the latter of the two being my biggest NOTPs but kinda enjoy SasuNaru for some reason) but for unknown reasons, I don't really read either. but if I'm ever in a NaruHina mood, I'll remember to check out some of yours!
SparkleHarmonia chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was awesome. A world where everyone's a criminal and nobody cares! Again, great.
pandabury chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Kawaii
iamanimefreak13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is by far the best fan fiction I have ever read!