Reviews for Spider League
i love this fic
CaliAce17 chapter 16 . 5/30
Nice harley funny as heck
Lolz me when i wake up evry day. {
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 4/24
Honestly, I'm not seeing much plot here. I'm seeing more of you jerking off to Spider-Man. Protagonists don't need to be magnitudes better than anyone else. They don't need to be some paragon of goodness, an angsty bastard, or the most pitiful- and most loved for it- hero ever. Spider-Man's awesome. That's great. That doesn't mean you should make everyone noticeably out of character to accommodate your perceived image of him.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 4/24
Oh god, your dialogue hurts my eyes. Please learn proper formatting.
MysticNatsu02 chapter 16 . 4/17
Great story hope you continue it!
castervill-lucifer chapter 16 . 3/11
please update!
Spider chapter 16 . 1/30
Dude pls continue this story it's so awesome I want to read more of this.
talesoftheMongoose chapter 16 . 1/27
update soon
Alien vs Predator97 chapter 16 . 1/6
Gr8 story update soon
spider-fan chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
dude this story is ver cool.
And maybe spidey gets a harem of dc and marvel women? Its just a sujestion but that would be cool.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This first chapter keeps switching between past and present tense in the same scene. It makes for very awkward reading.
StayBlessed chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Kind of hate the plot device of John invading someones mind, and now he's going around showing others someones memories. Gonna power through it, but hate that part of it.
Zathol chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
Just read every chapter up to this point and got to say I enjoyed all the interactions and events. Looks like Spidey has quite a few admirers both hero and villain. Wonder if the spider charm can interest miss ivy to. Like the ending, bet peter never got called spidey-buns before though I doubt he charmed many sexy clown girls either. Look forward to more chapters keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Please make more your a great author