Reviews for Dank
i really hope you do get the chance to work on this story once again! it's been so long since i started reading it and it still is in my mind all the time. I love your characters and can't wait to see what's next for edward and bella
Ektha chapter 22 . 8/16
This is basically a cliff hanger!
Please please please update!
Love your writing and the story line and all the characters!
Ektha chapter 21 . 8/16
No kissing this time But still so amazing! Please please upset soon!
Ektha chapter 20 . 8/16
Yaaaaaaay! Kisses! And all these warnings from Erix! I'm so nervous
Ektha chapter 18 . 8/16
Gaaaaaah. I love this story!
Ektha chapter 13 . 8/16
I seriously love this story! And how is progressed slowly and with real emotion. Edward is an amazing jerk!
shytwi30 chapter 21 . 7/18
Your writing is so good and such a high standard, this story is gripping! Hope you do continue with it.
Xoxo chapter 22 . 7/4
Wow this is amazing I wish very much that you would continue on with this story; truly epic. Xoxo
I am really loving this story . I swore I would never read another story that was incomplete, now I am so upset that I will never see the outcome ... Bummer. If this is ever completed I hope I am able to read it once again.2
PLEASE chapter 22 . 5/2
I've been waiting for update since forever :(
readingandreading chapter 22 . 4/24
I've really enjoyed your story. It's different and unique. I hope you will continue it when you have time. Thanks for the excellent writing so far!
3diamonds chapter 22 . 4/11
Miss these Characters!
Would love to know what happens next!
Are u posting somewhere else? Giving up?
Just needing a break and will come back? Oh, please come back!
Kriss chapter 22 . 3/10
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! I love this story soooo freaking much!
Just getting there with these two. Please post more. We have to know what will happen to these characters.
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
Lee chapter 1 . 2/11
Dear Author

I hope that all is well. I truly am amazed at this story even though I sometimes just want to slap Bella for her clingyness. I really love your writing style and cannot wait to see what happens next. I'm patiently waiting for your next update. Cannot wait ;-)