Reviews for Dank
Wednesday10 chapter 1 . 3/10
please please please update and finish the story I need to know what happens!
I really love this story and hope you come back to finish it! Until then I'll be patiently waiting!
DashDoll chapter 22 . 1/13
I love this story and I’m so sad it’s not complete, please keep writing!
The-Dangerous-King chapter 22 . 1/10
Ahhh i love this!
The-Dangerous-King chapter 1 . 1/10
So well written!
Misspanda83 chapter 22 . 1/4
Just found this story on the lemonade stand list. I hope you plan to continue it. You have some really well developed characters and I’m looking forward to where you take them.
exclusiverob chapter 22 . 1/2
I would give most anything for you to continue this story. Please, it's really an amazing story!
keeper of logolepsy chapter 22 . 1/2
Omg, just came across your story after seeing it recommended on The Lemonade Stand, and I’ve just fallen in love with it. I love that you’ve created such a complex dynamic with Bella and Edward and that you’ve built their relationship as a very slow burn. It was so satisfying to see it take a new turn when Edward finally said he wanted to be friends. I’m so sad to see that it looks like college has not allowed time to write in quite a while. I hope you haven’t lost your passion for this story as it truly is a wonderful one that I really hope will be continued at some point.
Sizaxo chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
This is a beautiful and such a well written story and is one of my favourites and i have been coming back for months, hoping that you have updated pleasee update. This story deserves to be finished!
lauren cameron chapter 22 . 12/10/2017
I really miss this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This story is so underrated
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
If you are still out there I hope you are well. I have loved this fic since day one. I hope you find it in your heart to continue. I believe you are truly amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
i really hope you do get the chance to work on this story once again! it's been so long since i started reading it and it still is in my mind all the time. I love your characters and can't wait to see what's next for edward and bella
Ektha chapter 22 . 8/16/2017
This is basically a cliff hanger!
Please please please update!
Love your writing and the story line and all the characters!
Ektha chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
No kissing this time But still so amazing! Please please upset soon!
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »