Reviews for Lies I tell Myself
marJan 53 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
God thing El is on the right side of the law she's the next generation of June
Laura chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I hope the writers of the show do such a good job of getting them back together
govgal chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
The situation is sad, but I really liked how you got Peter and Neal back together.
lizbennet chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh, you put all our theories and speculations in you story! Good was interesting to be inside Peter's mind. Tx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Nice work! I hope they resolve the plot in similar way. I liked the Rebecca twist...really hope that happens as well! You did a great job explaining just why this whole situation is so hard for Peter to grapple with; I think you made me slightly less angry with him. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love your stories, I hope that at the end of season pass something like what you wrote
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
preety nice. Glad they made up.
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh if only Peter and Neal could get back to having faith in each other. I'm still holding out hope. I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for putting your spin on things. Nice job.
Albaid chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lovely! Thanks for writing it.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Thank you very much for posting this story. I'm glad I am not the only one who has a bitter taste left in my mouth after the last episode in relation to how Peter reacted. I certainly understand that Peter has a right to be angry, but he just hasn't been himself in season 5 in terms of how he treats Neal lately, in my opinion. I'm glad you addressed this and had Peter come to terms with the mistakes he himself made in his treatment of Neal and that he had his own large share of apologizing to do. Thanks.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
can somehow understand peter's mood, his world has been turned upside down, his believe in the system somewhat tainted...

rebecca? i so didn't see that coming!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I just hope it ends like that when White Collar returns in January...that the two are friends again. This is a great story and I see that I'm not the only one that doesn't trust Rebecca.