Reviews for The Broken Blade of Heaven
gardien1204 chapter 1 . 1/14
been over a year u ever gonna update
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
cant wait to see where you go with story
Kail990 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good setup, fun writing style, I hope you will consider continuing this story
Inheritance1990 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Looking forward to more
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Do you think you'll be updating this anytime soon?
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so...how long is the poll going to be up before you end it and start making the next chapter?
The Immortal Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really want to know why you never continued this story but I get I feeling that losing your mind takes the writing out of you. It's a great story beginning although the end felt kinda... idk rushed so to say. Ja ne, Shini out.
willowskeith chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
By the power of oppai make my review grow! ( . Y . )
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Sweet Asia is in naruto harem seriously since when do you see that know of days
theoriginalmm chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Great story, can't wait for more!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
An interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I will not deny that I'm really excited about this story because it looks awesome so far, but I want to ask two things.

1. What's the deal with the Servant Class? I can understand using the ranking system from Fate but is there a reason for saying Naruto is a Saber?

2. What will you do about the odd one out of Rias' peerage? (Xenovia or Rossweisse)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next update.
Dregus chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
so naruto said fuck you to a seraph, and left the church to keep asia safe. even willing to become a devil to add insult to injury. nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
naruto a rook then xenovia a knight also naruto might c xenovia as a sister but she might see him differently just like issei and asia in anime/manga so have xenovia in narutos harem bcause shes one of my favs along with akeno reason for favouriting them xenovia pulls condoms out of no where akeno is a sadist and they are awesome
RightYu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
When Naruto becomes a devil, you're going to make him have 6 wings right? This way when he meets his ex-boss, he can show off how they're have the same number of wings, and make the boss more pissed, or more regretful.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »