Reviews for Potter Island
MAHA1959 chapter 3 . 2/10
hello, i'm eager to read more of this fic. how will they catch Pettigrew and Crouch junior ?
Michael Bourne chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
mess with harry and his mom again old man and your going to jail for custodial interference
rb2312 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
So glad this story is being continued.

guessing dumbles just told everyone that lily was dead, and no one questioned it.

nice that harry has siblings. Though not sure how he will manage dealing with 5 sisters.
wonder if ivy the botonist will hit it off with neville

can not wait for harry to reunite with the other 2/3 of the potter tripplets.
maybe the can get their own back on gred and forge with their on verion of twin speak.

something tells me that hermione and neville may soon be transfering schools with harry
lrmorena chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Welcome back. Thank you for the update... Cannot wait for and amazing Dumbledork bashing.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
*laughs wickedly* Oh, dear, this is not going to be pleasant for a whole lot of folk, with Dumbledore and Riddle at the very top of the "fecal roster" and Pettigrew right behind them.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
cool
TIGGRAIN chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Thank you for the update. I had been hoping this story would be continued. Its time Dumbles and Snape realized the amount of crap they are in. I love how Lily scalped Dumbles and Snape has his nerve after the way he treated her son. Please keep adding chapters.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Awesome start to this story! I'm looking forward to this!
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Well, well, well. Looks like it's CIA* time for the old Foat Gucker ( not mine )! After all, wasn't it he who said Harry's parents were dead and his ONLY living relatives were those magic hating things, the Dursley's? Looks like Lily survived to me. It'd be so funny if 3/4 of the student body of Hogwash decided to leave England and attend the Potter magic school. Now how about an update please. * CIA Caught In the Act
7019289 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Please, please, please update soon!
VizeerLord chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Great start
More please
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
cool
Cateagle chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
[cue "Dragnet" theme] Yeah, a lot of things are going to come out now and I daresay that neither Dumbledore nor Riddle, and the followers of either, will enjoy the ride. I reckon Harry is going to have a very fun and wild ride.
rb2312 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
what an entrence

great family reunion.

wonder if dumbles knew lily was alive.

one thing is for sure, he will probably not like loosing what control he has over harry.
tough... If harry has transferred schools, he is no longer his headmaster. and I am pity sure his "Mother" outranks him in the magical guardian status

should be interesting to see what he tries (and fails) to keep harry at Hogwarts.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
a very interesting idea.

after all if harry is the fourth champion, he should be representing a fourth school. boy is he in for a pleasant surprise when the his help turns up.

hoping Sirius has a way to tell the ministry where to stick their kiss on sight order. such as a pardon from an international court

also guessing that Hermione and Neville will be transferring to the potter school
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »