Reviews for Potter Island
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 11/26
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
radindusan2 chapter 3 . 10/20
I hope there will be more?
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 3 . 4/16
this is a wonderful story please keep this is a wonderful story please keep up with me updating it
MAHA1959 chapter 3 . 2/10
hello, i'm eager to read more of this fic. how will they catch Pettigrew and Crouch junior ?
Michael Bourne chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
mess with harry and his mom again old man and your going to jail for custodial interference
rb2312 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
So glad this story is being continued.

guessing dumbles just told everyone that lily was dead, and no one questioned it.

nice that harry has siblings. Though not sure how he will manage dealing with 5 sisters.
wonder if ivy the botonist will hit it off with neville

can not wait for harry to reunite with the other 2/3 of the potter tripplets.
maybe the can get their own back on gred and forge with their on verion of twin speak.

something tells me that hermione and neville may soon be transfering schools with harry
lrmorena chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Welcome back. Thank you for the update... Cannot wait for and amazing Dumbledork bashing.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
*laughs wickedly* Oh, dear, this is not going to be pleasant for a whole lot of folk, with Dumbledore and Riddle at the very top of the "fecal roster" and Pettigrew right behind them.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
cool
TIGGRAIN chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Thank you for the update. I had been hoping this story would be continued. Its time Dumbles and Snape realized the amount of crap they are in. I love how Lily scalped Dumbles and Snape has his nerve after the way he treated her son. Please keep adding chapters.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Awesome start to this story! I'm looking forward to this!
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Well, well, well. Looks like it's CIA* time for the old Foat Gucker ( not mine )! After all, wasn't it he who said Harry's parents were dead and his ONLY living relatives were those magic hating things, the Dursley's? Looks like Lily survived to me. It'd be so funny if 3/4 of the student body of Hogwash decided to leave England and attend the Potter magic school. Now how about an update please. * CIA Caught In the Act
7019289 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Please, please, please update soon!
VizeerLord chapter 2 . 7/10/2016