Reviews for Potter Island
More please
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/18
cool
Cateagle chapter 2 . 3/14
[cue "Dragnet" theme] Yeah, a lot of things are going to come out now and I daresay that neither Dumbledore nor Riddle, and the followers of either, will enjoy the ride. I reckon Harry is going to have a very fun and wild ride.
rb2312 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
what an entrence

great family reunion.

wonder if dumbles knew lily was alive.

one thing is for sure, he will probably not like loosing what control he has over harry.
tough... If harry has transferred schools, he is no longer his headmaster. and I am pity sure his "Mother" outranks him in the magical guardian status

should be interesting to see what he tries (and fails) to keep harry at Hogwarts.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
a very interesting idea.

after all if harry is the fourth champion, he should be representing a fourth school. boy is he in for a pleasant surprise when the his help turns up.

hoping Sirius has a way to tell the ministry where to stick their kiss on sight order. such as a pardon from an international court

also guessing that Hermione and Neville will be transferring to the potter school
Speedy1106 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
When's the next chapter coming
Descew MiCrose chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Loving this story please continue it
pottermania007 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Great story! keep it update
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Great job keep it up update soon
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
How is Harry a Pure Blood? Where is James? Why didn't Sirius tell Lily everything that happened after he found her? How and When did Sirius find Lily? Does Remus know that Lily is alive?
There are so many questions unanswered. I love this story so far :)
Akane Mosoa chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Keep them coming!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS AWESOME
ElderH chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I'm wondering does this story continue?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
oh please don't tell me that you aren't going to finirsh this story?! you have me intrigued now. I await your next installment. thank you for you and the sharing of yourself with others.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Very unlikely scenario that Lily would not know that her son was alive. And Sirius' excuse was so lame. Your plot is so forced.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »