Reviews for Midnight Moonlight
Letsgoforacoffee chapter 12 . 9/13
What a lovely story. I hope you are planning to continue.
it's may and i im still hoping you are going to update this wonderful work :( please go on
missyy94 chapter 12 . 4/25
Aww. Poor Kurt! Please continue ASAP. I have a need to read more:)
Anime-King15 chapter 12 . 4/19
please continue
storyholder chapter 12 . 3/26
In the shadows, I wait patiently for the next update. When it comes, I will devour the new chapter with such voraciousness that you think me a beast.
Luscinia's Lullaby chapter 12 . 3/26
Aww... Kurt's finally getting used to being around Blaine, so cute! :D

Anywho, thanks for the update, I can't wait for the next chapter! We'll finally get to see how Kurt's going to handle meeting the rest of the pack. And their reaction to him of course :)
Mina chapter 12 . 2/20
Hey another chapter!

There is one thing that I didn't get, and I don't know if it will be explained in the future, but I'm curious... Is there actual any problem in being an white wolf? Like, is the an ancient believe that they are bad luck or something? Or they are just super rare and the Hunter and the Lima pack were just being prejudiced douchebags?

Anyways I love this fanfic and I'm so happy it's being updated! :D
Sofia Michelle chapter 12 . 2/16
I love it! Im so happy you updated ! I don't know if it was already mention but why is Kurt so worried about what Blaine and the pack will think of is white wolf form? I remember that hunter said it made him a freak or something but really don't understand it. More ASAP!
the-power-of-love chapter 12 . 2/16
awwww slowly but surely Kurt is starting to get better it looks like that is a good thing love it
leahk80 chapter 12 . 2/16
great update!
Really enjoying this fic! So happy for Kurts progress :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 12 . 2/15
I love the pacing you have going in the overall story. Also, and I don't know why I have not mentioned it before, your Brittany is so spot on, and the perfect choice for Kurt to be surrounded by, but now I am really excited to see him meet the rest of the pack, and grow to trust Blaine and the pack with ALL he is. So excited for more!
Thank you for a fantastic read.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 11 . 2/15
They are talking :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 10 . 2/15
This felt almost claustrophobic.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 9 . 2/15
Aspects of this remind me of BDSM, is that on purpose or just part of the nature of werewolves as you imagine them? Just curious.