Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Love the story already! I'm looking forward to reading more of this :D
ptrz chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Please please please continue immediatelyyyyy.
Katarina Aguilar chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love It! will Elsa join the fight against Pitch? Will Anna and Kristof take a part too? If so, that would be awesome! Keep going! :D
TheAmethystGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I was practically jumping when I read this. Why did it stop there? Why not continue? If you do continue writing this, then I'll be waiting. If you're not going to, I guess that's okay for me. In short, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
jhellou chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
i wish anna's okay with all the queeny bussiness
lola chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This story is so amazing, im going to have to beg you it. Upate soon pleaseeee !
NightFury chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Great story! I love the plot and characters, but I have a question.
Are they in Arendalle (please)
Keep it up :) update soon please
amiernguyen chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
nice story, so far this is the best plot I've seen in this crossover, waiting for your uploads :)
AstralSecret chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Amazing story! Looking forward to reading more:)
Digital-Pinapple chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
keep up the good work
I'm.such.a.geek chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OMG make more make more! I'm getting addicted! :D
Ellis E chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Right on point! I enjoyed your take on the characters and would love to read more about what will happen to them. Did she cross universes? Or is it the same universe? I can't wait to fund out :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh my God! I know you only published this today but PLEASE update! This story seems absolutely adorable and jelsa is literally my #1 otp. Please don't abandon this! *fangirls and sobs uncontrollably*
Number66 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Thi great start and I can not wait to see where you take this as it is a very interesting and cool concept.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »