Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Al Skyler chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'm loving this story! Great job by the way!
Please keep doing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It's been a while since you published this story and you havn't updated it or added any more chapters. I hope you didn't quit on this story because it is absolutely AMAZING! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Lovely, I'm OBSESSED! Please continue! Update soon!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I have so many questions like whether Elsa is in the future or is it the same time but different place? How is she going to get back to Arendelle and to Anna? I wonder what will be her reaction to Jack and his ice powers when she wakes up? I'm so glad Olaf is with her, he's one of my other favourite characters besides Elsa! Hope you update soon, I can't wait to find out more. :)
Pp chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Soo cuteee, like a different dimrnsion love? lol waiting fir the next chap. ;)
Evelynhunters chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hilarious! Please continue!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Love the story already! I'm looking forward to reading more of this :D
ptrz chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Please please please continue immediatelyyyyy.
Katarina Aguilar chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love It! will Elsa join the fight against Pitch? Will Anna and Kristof take a part too? If so, that would be awesome! Keep going! :D
TheAmethystGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I was practically jumping when I read this. Why did it stop there? Why not continue? If you do continue writing this, then I'll be waiting. If you're not going to, I guess that's okay for me. In short, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
jhellou chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
i wish anna's okay with all the queeny bussiness
lola chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This story is so amazing, im going to have to beg you it. Upate soon pleaseeee !
NightFury chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Great story! I love the plot and characters, but I have a question.
Are they in Arendalle (please)
Keep it up :) update soon please
amiernguyen chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
nice story, so far this is the best plot I've seen in this crossover, waiting for your uploads :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »