Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Lol a love struck elf
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Interesting story
chibichibi98 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
This story is amazing! I love the whole soul mate idea and Elsa literally falling into Jack's arms. I hope you update soon!
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
:( oh poor poor Pabbie...
WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHERE'S THE REEEEEESSSSTTTT?!
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh glob...JAAAACK!
*facepalm*
AngelJD chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I'm not an Jelsa fan but I find this story to be very enjoyable. I hope you will continue it (I am following many stories and the worse is having a attraction to the tale/idea and yearning for the next chapter only for the story to never be updated and competed at all abandoned).

One idea I got when reading this and the tvtrope the slow path /Main/TheSlowPath
was that Elsa and Anna meet up again in the future (as I feel the sisters are bonded can never truly be separated and are stronger together) that Elsa was sent to... as a sprint. Being that even if she lived to be 100 Anna would still die from old age and like Jack she did die once to save her sister like Jack did before. Thus having the attention from The man in the Moon and making her a Sprint upon her 2nd and permanent death looking like she did when she first died her frozen death saving her sister over herself.

Anna: Sprint of ? (Love perhaps as the creators of Frozen has stated "Contrary to her sister Elsa who represents fear, Anna represents love, she is filled with optimism with an extraordinary heart." Director Chris Buck later stated, "[Anna's] secret weapon is love,".) Powers: ? (alot of people like to give her fire powers but seeing that she is also associated with the season of Spring and loves the color green Plant/earth powers cold be a possibility. If she has fire than maybe flying and teleporting from any flame.)
LunaRoja12 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I just discovered this story and now I'm hooked on it. I love the humor and the pace of jack and Elsa's relationship it feels right and believable. Olaf's humor feels a bit off and you do have a few spelling error but hey ,humans what can you do? None the less I love this story and I hope you can update it soon because it's great and I'm reading at 3am I'm than dead serious about this story. Please update pretty please with a cherry on top!
gerardienea chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I'm sorry if I sound demanding but I am REALLY in love with this story and I can't wait anymore. Please. Just please, continue? :(
laloquita.co chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
jajjajaajajajjaaj te ganaste o mas bien robaste el puesto de fic jelsa favorito jajajajajajjaja me mori de risa con timido jajajajaja actualiza
HenryTheWise chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I really like this story so far. Very few grammatical errors, the characterization is great, and the chapters aren't too short!

I also like how you return to Arendelle to tell us what's going on (most writers wouldn't bother and most readers wouldn't care). You not only do that, but you also weave an interesting plot that keeps me interested in the Arendelle side of things just as much as the Jelsa side.

i.e. You're a good writer.

Noticed you haven't updated in a while. Hope you do soon! I'll be looking forward to it!
HenryTheWise chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Normally I wait until I finish/catch up a story before I review it, but I had to get something out of my system real quick.

*ahem*

Olaf getting captured by the TV commercials was HILARIOUS!

Anyway, rest of my review will be saved for the next chapter.
Master Warrior chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Another time period! Amazing
ElevenWholockian chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Oh yeah... forgot to ask, and I know you probably may not answer this because you'll just be telling me the whole story line...but can't harm a girl to try but... WILL ANNA FIND ELSA AGAIN!?
ElevenWholockian chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Please Update! I loved the Jelsa moments you included there and the little elf just made them so much more cuter! In the ball, just a guess, will Jack and Elsa dance because if they do then you may or may not have to experience the extent of my fan-girling (just a warning!)
Brilliant and amazing, so glad I found your story!
cherrybubble chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
My brother and sister were watching a movie while I was reading this and the music from the movie combined with this was so perfectly cliche, you have no idea! This is really, really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

One thing I'd like to point out is that I don't feel like Olaf's humor is quite right. He has more of an oblivious kind of humor, and somehow it's not working out quite right here. But I know that's hard, I'm the last person to judge when it comes to this sort of thing, I can't come up with a decent joke to save my life.

You also have some spelling mistakes, where you spell something wrong but it's spelled like a different word (i.e. this, those), but otherwise though, everything is perfect! I love your writing, and the concept of the story. Can't wait to see how everything plays out!
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »