Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Guesy chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
When will the next chapter be out? It feels as though i have waited forever!
Blueast33 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I'm new to fanfiction, but I just had to create an account to tell you how awesome this story was and how aching it is to wait for another chapter. I know the dealings between college and life and how unpredictable they can be, but I just hope you find your way back around here from time to time to amaze us with your writing on this Jelsa story.

Now I believe my opinion or review is needed... As I said before. It was Great! Really, I anticipate with much excitement for the next chapter. I don't know how I came to be a Jelsa shipper but I never thought I'd find another great Jelsa fanfic like Frostbitten. But I was wrong when I stumbled upon Lady rve's (However you spell it) drawing and found it was inspired by this story. It was hard trying to concentrate In class when I wanted to open my computer and just start reading. The way you are able to keep their personalities close to their films as well as expanding on it in different scenarios is incredible. I feel as if I'm actually watching a film that was created (That's how good it is).

Hope you don't mind me making assumptions of what you may write in the future, but I'm going to guess that somewhere in the plot of the story Jack and Elsa [Or someone else (Jamie, North)], will find that the onsker star will come around in orbit again allowing someone to make a wish again. Considering how Pabbie said the star only comes around once every hundreds years. Surely since Anna's wish was made 300 years ago, the star is sure to pass in the timeline Jack and Elsa are in. It's just one of my guesses if your story has a plot in where all our heroes are in dire trouble and need a miracle.
I'm interested in how Bashful (Jingle) will feel once Jack and Elsa have sealed their lips together forever, maybe you'll write a small love character for him? With Jack on the side clapping bravo. Ha, I dunno. I'm excited to read more on the moments Elsa and Jack will have later on. I can picture them on top of Norths workshop enjoying the view of the sky as the sun sets. You can imagine how beautiful those colors can be when they entwined with the aurora's and falling snow. I'm embarrassed to actually say this but, do you think you'd write a lemon for them? Either in this story or another? Reason I ask is because your one of few writers who actually put time and effort into writing something like this. And should you write a part in some chapter where they engage in a night of love, I plead don't let it be like other Jelsa stories I've read where they curse and slap each other, whether they're under the influence of alcohol or just enjoy the unpleasant nature of bondage. I know you won't write something like that in this story. Yours I can imagine will have that Titanic-Passion. Or something different. But it's just a question I wanted to ask, considering they are only a few author's who've written passionate Jelsa lemons. I don't like it when people say Jack is too immature for Elsa, he's lived for 300 hundred years so I'm pretty sure he's had enough time to know how to be mature. But they shouldn't fear because we all know a crossover between Disney and DreamWorks for Jelsa will never conjure into their minds, considering the conflicts they between each other. Oh well, that's why we have Fan-art-vids-fics and awesome people like you to bandage our heart aching desires for Jelsa.

Anyways, I hope my review wasn't to long but I hope you continue on this story and I look forward to every bit that comes out! JackxElsa 4ever! Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
hey, it's me, the one who ask for your permission to translate this story, for some reasons, I can't login my account at the moment. I've just translated all 4 chapters but I haven't posted them yet because I've just realized that you haven't updated for a year now. I'm afraid that when I finish posting all 4 chapters, tons of people will ask me to update or question me why I don't update. That's why I'm just wondering if you drop this story or not. Please reply by email so that I know what to do when someone asks.
P.S: I totally understand if you decide to drop, I used to be a writer so I know how pressure it is when you ran out of ideas and people keeps asking you to update .
EiraWinterlace chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Ahh! Please I really like your story I want you to update now. I wait and wait for so long for you to update but still -_-". Wah! I have so many to wait until they will release the "The School for Good and Evil: The last ever after". Ugh! I need patients! Ops! Where are my manners you have to update now or next week or a month but not a year T_T).
Setareh23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I love how you write Anna's personality, it seems to fit her exactly! And this is a very interesting way of getting them in the same storyline :)
takodaki chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
OMG I AM LOVING YOUR STORY! Ultimately, best jelsa fanfiction i have EVER READ! But I do have one question...
If elsa was bound to "fall into her true love's arms" because of anna's wish, then why teleport elsa to THAT moment in time? Why not an age closer to her own time period? I mean, jack was alive for 300 years, right? Why that period of time in particular? Is there a reason?
It would be awesome if you could answer my question!
amocgaumeo chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
I was amazed by your story, it's very different from all the fanfictions that I read
the way you built Jack and Elsa's relationship is brilliant, very natural and logic
I also found it really cute when you made them argue over an elf LOL
Anyway, I own a blog where I translated Jelsa fanfictions for people in my country (there are a lot of Jelsa shippers there, but unfortunately we don't have many good fictions), since your fanfic is so beautiful and well-written, I'd like to translate it in to Vietnamese so that I can share with others shippers. I'll be very thankful if you give me your permission (of course I'll give full credits to you)
PS: I can see how much efforts you put into this fanfiction by the way you answered every reviews (I really appreciate you cause not many authors would take time to do that)
Eeveexme chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Thai is just too adorable! All the fluffs with Jack and Elsa is making me squeal with excitement!
ElvisRules41 chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
(Pokes ForeverDelighted with a stick) Are you dead? Hello? Are you dead or are you shleeping?
Char chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
This is pure genius i love it
Abhieghail chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
please update!
fireninjafox chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Lol a love struck elf
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Interesting story
chibichibi98 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
This story is amazing! I love the whole soul mate idea and Elsa literally falling into Jack's arms. I hope you update soon!
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
:( oh poor poor Pabbie...
WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHERE'S THE REEEEEESSSSTTTT?!
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »