Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
peanutbutterandgarlicgirl chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I love this! It's really how I would imagine Jack and Elsa would be when they first meet each other. You made it realistic! He's all fun and games and she's all serious and queeny, it couldn't exactly be rainbows and butterflies when they first meet. So THANKYOU for that, I can totally imagine them with the way you wrote them. ...I love you. Lmao. XD No, but seriously, I LOVE THIS. And the whole Bashful thing was so cute. XD I enjoyed the scenes with him. Put him in more! XD Will be waiting for the next chapter! :) You rock. \m/
Jack Overland Frost Frozen chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Are you going to just stop updating this!
darkblade1163 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I have been dying to see what happens update soon!
ScoobyL chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miki Fubuki chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
UPDATE THIS STEPH. - Addy. w
Gerardien chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Oh My God! I can't believe I stumbled upon this story. This is really good.
I think I'm already attached to it ahahaha :")
I genuinely love the whole Bashful-Jack-Elsa scene. It was adorable. I hope you'll write more hilarious scenes of those three. Can't wait for the next chapter 3 hopefully you can update soon
Littlefox109 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
This might have been your best chapter yet! Everything in it was so perfect, from Olaf's scene to Jingle to the Jelsa first aid scene. Damn, you know how to create some serious feels! Keep up the awesome work xx
Ladyrve chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Good read good read. And hey thanks for promoting my artwork, was really not expecting that. :D

And yes, the silly annoying cockblocks. :P oh bashful.
Jalyss chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Oh this is simply lovely. It is rather well written and the plot is certainly intriguing. And I love Jack and Elsa's relationship so far. I think all the interactions are believable and enjoyable.
I completely understand about college, it's so tiresome sometimes xD Please continue with this at your convenience. I can't wait to read more.

Jalyss
windstruck07 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
You know I am very choosy with fan fics. I don't fave them unless they are well written or has a unique plot. You did both for this fic pretty well. :) It's get me fired up writing my Jelsa ships too.

I love what you did with Jack's little rival. Little Jingle really gave me the laughs. This is one of the fics I really really really enjoy since Arlene's Frostbitten. Awsome sauce to you ;)
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Love this so far . I really can't wait to see what you're going to do with Pitch.

Please update soon.

-Khaos
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Pitch grrrrr. Infuriates me
moon72 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Hi !
well thanks for the reply, I didn't expect it and it was a great surprise !
Don't worry about the long update, I was only afraid that you won't continue your fanfic thought it was great so it was kind of a relief when I assume it wasn't the case.
Now take your time because when I read a so cool chapter, so funny and with nice jelsa moments, well honestly I prefer that you update later.
I don't know if you are student, if you have many activities other than writing but I do understand that quality take time. So maybe it's more frustrating for us reader but between a chapter who is well done but later updated and a quick chapter who isn't inspired... my choice is already done.
As long as you finish your story, took whatever lang you need :)
Luna chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
"Her name's Elsa, ring any jingle bells?" oh, i see what u did there ;D
doubLL chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
love how you added the elf in there, so cute :)
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »