Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
LunaRoja12 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I just discovered this story and now I'm hooked on it. I love the humor and the pace of jack and Elsa's relationship it feels right and believable. Olaf's humor feels a bit off and you do have a few spelling error but hey ,humans what can you do? None the less I love this story and I hope you can update it soon because it's great and I'm reading at 3am I'm than dead serious about this story. Please update pretty please with a cherry on top!
gerardienea chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I'm sorry if I sound demanding but I am REALLY in love with this story and I can't wait anymore. Please. Just please, continue? :(
laloquita.co chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
jajjajaajajajjaaj te ganaste o mas bien robaste el puesto de fic jelsa favorito jajajajajajjaja me mori de risa con timido jajajajaja actualiza
HenryTheWise chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I really like this story so far. Very few grammatical errors, the characterization is great, and the chapters aren't too short!

I also like how you return to Arendelle to tell us what's going on (most writers wouldn't bother and most readers wouldn't care). You not only do that, but you also weave an interesting plot that keeps me interested in the Arendelle side of things just as much as the Jelsa side.

i.e. You're a good writer.

Noticed you haven't updated in a while. Hope you do soon! I'll be looking forward to it!
HenryTheWise chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Normally I wait until I finish/catch up a story before I review it, but I had to get something out of my system real quick.

*ahem*

Olaf getting captured by the TV commercials was HILARIOUS!

Anyway, rest of my review will be saved for the next chapter.
Master Warrior chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Another time period! Amazing
by Equivocation chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Oh yeah... forgot to ask, and I know you probably may not answer this because you'll just be telling me the whole story line...but can't harm a girl to try but... WILL ANNA FIND ELSA AGAIN!?
by Equivocation chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Please Update! I loved the Jelsa moments you included there and the little elf just made them so much more cuter! In the ball, just a guess, will Jack and Elsa dance because if they do then you may or may not have to experience the extent of my fan-girling (just a warning!)
Brilliant and amazing, so glad I found your story!
cherrybubble chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
My brother and sister were watching a movie while I was reading this and the music from the movie combined with this was so perfectly cliche, you have no idea! This is really, really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

One thing I'd like to point out is that I don't feel like Olaf's humor is quite right. He has more of an oblivious kind of humor, and somehow it's not working out quite right here. But I know that's hard, I'm the last person to judge when it comes to this sort of thing, I can't come up with a decent joke to save my life.

You also have some spelling mistakes, where you spell something wrong but it's spelled like a different word (i.e. this, those), but otherwise though, everything is perfect! I love your writing, and the concept of the story. Can't wait to see how everything plays out!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
More!
peanutbutterandgarlicgirl chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I love this! It's really how I would imagine Jack and Elsa would be when they first meet each other. You made it realistic! He's all fun and games and she's all serious and queeny, it couldn't exactly be rainbows and butterflies when they first meet. So THANKYOU for that, I can totally imagine them with the way you wrote them. ...I love you. Lmao. XD No, but seriously, I LOVE THIS. And the whole Bashful thing was so cute. XD I enjoyed the scenes with him. Put him in more! XD Will be waiting for the next chapter! :) You rock. \m/
Jack Overland Frost Frozen chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Are you going to just stop updating this!
darkblade1163 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I have been dying to see what happens update soon!
ScoobyL chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miki Fubuki chapter 4 . 4/29/2014