Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
moon72 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Hi !
well thanks for the reply, I didn't expect it and it was a great surprise !
Don't worry about the long update, I was only afraid that you won't continue your fanfic thought it was great so it was kind of a relief when I assume it wasn't the case.
Now take your time because when I read a so cool chapter, so funny and with nice jelsa moments, well honestly I prefer that you update later.
I don't know if you are student, if you have many activities other than writing but I do understand that quality take time. So maybe it's more frustrating for us reader but between a chapter who is well done but later updated and a quick chapter who isn't inspired... my choice is already done.
As long as you finish your story, took whatever lang you need :)
Luna chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
"Her name's Elsa, ring any jingle bells?" oh, i see what u did there ;D
doubLL chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
love how you added the elf in there, so cute :)
Skychild101 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
hum...what happened to Arendelle? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it has been destroyed...I mean, it would make sense...right? And...wait...*screechs* SAMMY! SAM! PUT THAT CAT DOWN!

Sam: Quack... *waddles away with the poor kitty*

Jack: *snickers*

Me: *growls and smack him with a pillow*

Jack: OW!

Me: SAM! *groans* excuse me...but I have to go catch a penuck *a penuck is a mixture of a penguin and a duck-don't ask* PLEASE UPDATE!
StormyRebel chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Great chapter! Looking forward to more :).

Rebel Out
MythicalCreaturesLover chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I. Love. THIS. FICTION! When I first noticed the fiction-And you have only posted chapter1-I though the fic would be kind of silly, because.. Well.. Wishing on a falling star is something new, but meh, and falling in the arms of your lover, I THOUGH it was kind of silly.
But after a while, I though of trying, 'cause I shouldn't judge the book from it's cover. And I instantly loved the first chapter! :D and the second chapter, I liked it a bit, 'cause Jack dropped Elsa, and the fact that Elsa didn't believe that he was Jack Frost. But in the third chapter, I started to find it funny how Elsa threatens him, _ And Jack apologized to her, and I love how Jack and Elsa didn't like each other- I mean as friends or whatever- at first, then THIS, chapter, I was grinning like an idiot! XD because of how the elf fell in love with Elsa and how he started hurting Jack, then Elsa healed his wounds, and they talked, and Bashful/Jingle was jealous! XDD
Ah-oh! What will Pitch do? Will Anna meet him?! What's going to happen?! I'm excited! :D Keep on updating! But don't rush, take your time! :) Love your fiction!
007 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I don't drink wine but okay! Thanks for the update
EriNeglop chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I totally love the love struck elf! It was hilarious!
I hope to see more of Blashful and his tricky ways towards Jack.
Katarina Aguilar chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
This is EXCELLENT! Spot on characters too! Jack's humor and dislike of elves, the way Elsa talks in a queenly and formal manner, just like in the movie (In some fics, she sounds like a shallow teenager). I can't wait for the ball! I was laughing my head off when Bashful/Jingle and Jack competed for Elsa! I love that kind of stuff! Keep updating, and don't take too long! :D
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
This chapter was amazing. It was so fun. I love how the little elf reacts to Jack and Elsa. He is so adorable. The love triangle is an awesome idea I think. I think it would be funny if jingle/bashful was able to steal a kiss from Elsa. That would be cute. Anyway where are you from? I never heard of band-aids being called plasters. I am not trying to be rude so don't reply if you don't want to.
First Movement chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
great chapter! love their interaction, I like it how you make a process on them falling in love. So, looks like Pitch has something up his sleeves... can't wait to find out!
Ichigo-chan chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Ne. This chapter was really good! That much I can tell you. The plotline is very fresh and new amd unique AAAAND. Just so good. Update soon. ;)
Shimmer Shine chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
What happened? I hope that Elsa will realize that she loves Jack and that Jack will realize that he love Elsa soon! Write some more and I hope that Pitch will be executed!
maggi.lefay chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
me encanta la interacción de entre el duende, Elsa y Jack XD
Es una muy buena historia :D
Rowan Olmazif chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
This is really good, I've read tons of these Jelsa fanfics and by far I think yours is the best,
One thing that I would like to see more of is adventure and danger, but I'm sure all of that's coming soon :P

Fantastic fanfic