Reviews for Taming the Grinch
NotACursedChild chapter 1 . 9/25
Awwww
Loved!
Windchimed chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it!
marinka chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
It was perfect and very enjoyable, thank you!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Nice! And so it just happens that Christmas is around the corner (well... Two corners) so it was even better
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Another great story. How you write many more.
Vee22 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This is absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed reading it from start to finish.

Love seeing the story from Darcy's point of view, your comparison of him to the Grinch, their playful banter, your twists on the story and your beautifully written prose.

The Santa in boardies image caught my attention, so I had to check your profile and confirm that you were a fellow fanfic writer from Australia :)

Thanks for writing a wonderful story and sharing it with the rest of us! Looking forward to checking out your other works too.

Cheers, Vee
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Not in a Christmas-y mood, but it still brings tears to my eyes (good tears, don't worry). Really well done, like good steak!
EvelynRo chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Even in January with a broken leg from falling at the airport, this is a delight.
Incandescently chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh this is too too too sweet it's so cute that it pains me. Robbie is just darn adorable and Will's incoherent ramblings captured his affections so perfectly. I cannot get enough of this fic - I also love how you've managed to keep them in character despite having them as best friends. Overall, a huge well done and thank you from me!
ARDingbat chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awesome story, very enjoyable read :)
Sounds so much like my family discussing native vs fake Xmas trees, and then lamenting the lack of pine trees in the NT!
sapphyreangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Typically stumbled across this gem of a work.

I just love every little bit of it and it doesn't help that Christmas is upon us and I'm all for schmoopy pieces that I'll fall in love with.

The whole story just comes together so smoothly that I just want to go 'awww' and adopt this and run away with it.

In short (since my brain has long short-circuited over your story) this is a well-written piece and a totally new favourite of mine!
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I read this story a wee bit early for Christmas, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Will was incredibly adorable in it, and I loved reading the events from his perspective, especially the way he deliberated with himself on how he would bring up his feelings. I'm so glad Lizzy saw the light in the end, and bringing Robbie's marriage question was perfection. Wonderful work!
Miss Metonymy chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Completely adorable
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is so lovely and sweet and all things wonderful! How did I not see this before?

I usually don’t prefer second-person narrative, but this is really well done. Also, I love that a baby literally recognized their true feelings for each other before they did and I’m one thousand percent unsurprised.

Watching Darcy struggle to tamp down his feelings for Elizabeth, his jealousy over Fitzwilliam, him flying into a panic as he imagined Elizabeth asking for his input on wedding plans and children that weren’t his—all of that and more in this story nearly did me in.

I snorted when he at one point contemplates just sneak attacking kiss her with a kiss to reveal his feelings because he’s incapable of using words, but damn her reaction to his confession hurt. You made it all better in the end though, and I’m so grateful. Beautiful.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »