Reviews for Another Kind of Love
HAFanForever chapter 5 . 7/20
Both girls had bad dreams...but at least they are there to comfort each other as they should. :)
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 7/20
Poor Elsa has been feeling nothing but terror for years before the day of her coronation finally arrived...and now the day has finally come.
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 7/20
Kai and Gerda are probably the servants closest to the royal family that they have been treated like family by them. They definitely are acting like real family in this chapter.
61394 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
It's a perfectly valid question
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
And that, yes, made me cry. Not just misty sniffles, either. I had to go fetch tissues ... but all I could find was a paper towel, so now my cheeks are chafed and it's All Your Fault.

Glorious, this is.
Ohsochich chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
dat ending doe
OMG
POOR KRISTOFF XD XD XD
Making Some Toast chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
I've been so obsessed about these stories that I forgot to write a review for them. I must love torturing myself because I always read chapter three despite the fact that it leaves me in a pool of my sad emotions by the end of it. Actually, I'm in that pool long before the end. Probably around the point where Kai talks about how Anna has Elsa's eyes. That part, and when Anna can hear Elsa crying through the door is what gets me. I just wanted Kai to open the door sooner so he could embrace the two of them and make some of the pain so away. To be honest, if they had a scene like this in the movie, I would have bawled my eyes out and made gross, sobbing sounds in the movie theater. Fantastic job; these are definitely somewhere in my top ten favorite one shots There's just no question about it.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
This was one of the most emotional roller-coasters I've ever had the immense privilege to ride. I am slamming this into Favorites SO HARD.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
The second chapter was bittersweet and reading how badly Elsa wanted a hug hurts me too much. I'm glad Anna sees the hurt in Elsa's eyes because that way Anna knows she doesn't hate her. It is unfair that Anna is left out of the loop too. A family secret between their parents and Elsa only. There's a rift and she can only watch from the sidelines. I wish they could just stay in that one hug forever but at least they got to experience it one last time.

The third one was unbearable sad. I started crying because how broken everyone. Anna grieving but also trying to be there for distant Elsa. And then Elsa also grieving but shutting herself out. And now Kai who is torn between which one needs comforting and seeing that each are struggling with their emotions, knowing why Elsa shut herself out and that it's killing both Elsa and Anna. Oh man oh man. The emotions are too real. There needs to be more stories of Kai but I don't think any will be as good as chapter 3. The feelings that I got from it were too much to handle.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Anna's own eyebrows don't resemble her hair; they're much darker. Sorry, it's silly to point out something so trivial but it's true, and this chapter made me pay more attention to eyebrows in general.
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
you know i think this was awesome i loved it
Draco122
Copper Anise chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
These were all sooo amazing. You created such deep, powerful moments. Each was incredible to read! I see that this is complete but I really hope you write more in the future!
AxelsVirtue chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Beautiful.
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god i think I'm traumatised as well after reading that "i can accompany you on your midnight walk if you like" line as well , oh god i can actually picture elsa saying that to kritoff!

Pure gold this is, pure gold! Please keep writing these one-shots, you're amazing!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Haha oh my gosh this is wonderful! I gave a very unladylike snort when I read that /Elsa/ offered to go on a midnight walk with Kristoff, it's a good thing my roommate isn't here or she probably would have given me a very strange look! Especially considering I've been constantly flipping out over how sweet this story is. I absolutely LOVED the first chapter, seeing the woman named her baby after Elsa...this is just wonderful! Okay I'm done fangirling now.